Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 92798

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Discussion] Will it be .... ????

Close [Copy link] 11/975

Posted on 2019-03-22 02:54:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
What could be more serious where there is death?
Posted on 2019-03-22 11:42:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Could you please stop spamming the forum with these requests?
If you want to ask for a new patch, make a thread and list all of your requests in it, along with a descriptive thread title.

These kind of threads with nothing but a screenshot, trolling line and clickbaity titles are considered as spam, warnings will be given accordingly.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2019-03-24 06:21:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-24 12:56:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

personally I'd appreciate a bit more than just a picture.

Technically because its just a picture of a game that is not ours.. it should be in the off topic section.

"will it be"...  should have been "when will we get this NPC" or something similar..

"will it be" is usually used when baiting for choices between outcomes...  will it be red or blue.. will it be contestant 1 or 2 or 3... etc.

I will add a note to your picture that it is from BBO... so that no new players think that we have that npc.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-24 19:31:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

PeTeRPaNisBaCK said:
Heya Dsofa , where is spam ? I wanted to show new daily quest giver in forum.. If you want to ban me go ahaead  you have power right ? why dont you ban player that always ask for something in forum ? ( mistrelle steel , drops in yizhou , lv 15 fhs etc.. ) you are so funny DSofa

Since you're asking me for an explanation, here you go.

1. Posting content from other game versions is not allowed except under Off-topic zone with clear tags stating which version it comes from.
2. Posting threads with nothing but screenshots are not allowed, without some description what the screenshot shows and/or whats the purpose of it.
3. Non-descriptive clickbait titles are not allowed, as stated numerous times before. This is not some yellow press site. We are trying to maintain at least some quality level in our discussions.

These rules are pretty simple and straightforward. We can ban you easily, but we are not here to do that. We are not the bad guys. We don't want to ban you, that's why I asked you nicely to correct your mistake. You have enough warnings from the past, that I could have easily permanently banned you now and would have a complete and legitimate reason, but as I said, its not our goal. We all make mistakes and we are all capable of fixing them when we are given a second chance, but you still didn't do anything to correct your mistake and you're going into this unnecessary discussion about other forum users (which is also against rules).

But let me clear that up. Asking for stuff is okay, as long as its not done in a spamming fashion. The user you are referring to made his threads with a detailed explanation containing his rationale why he wants the things he asks for. Compare his posts to this one and you can clearly see this one is nothing more than a spam.

If you're too lazy to write a single sentence saying for example "this is a daily NPC from BBO, when are we going to get one, we need more ways to get serpent stones", then how can you expect from IGG to even consider your request?

Signature

Posted on 2019-03-25 05:03:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-25 05:09:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-25 05:10:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-25 12:14:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

meanwhile where you are waiting for the new daily task, the bbo players still wait for "Honor of battlefield" so we can get the Battle Flags :D
or even repair the Battlegrounds, we cant even enter them for months now.
Also 4th Boss in Yizhou still have no working golems and some other important stuff...

but back to topic, its easy to see that its a picture from vco, in our version Quanzhou is reworked and looks different.

i not gonna think you get the new quest anytime soon, and even if you do, the rewards are still not worth.
Also you would only do the same boring stuff every day, couse the daily task never change.
Yimu normal and Maltese.
or probly GT lvl 50 instead of sea task.

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-25 12:39:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

PeTeRPaNisBaCK says:
That Picture has been taken MMP server . if you check clearly that NPC is in quanzhu nearby tavern entrence.I m expecting your apologies in RED  colour and CAPS ON ! otherwise pls stop saying something stupid ! IT IS NOT FROM BBO !! Read carefully ! what kind of mods are you? Why are you blaming me for something that you have no idea ? IF YOU WANT TO BAN ME GO  YOU HAVE POWER TO DO IT , otherwise stop invading to my topics ! I thought forum mods should have been neutral

Read carefully? What is there to read, your original post contains nothing to be read. Your trolling attempts are really lame. I will really give you one last chance before I mute you. Thread carefully.

Signature