Voyage Online Today: 8    Total Posts: 91591

Total:#28

Create Thread

[Discussion] New Server?

Hot Topics [Copy link] 27/1301

Posted on 2019-03-28 09:30:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well its simple, you don't tell them to do HI. HI is not the only way to make money.

They get free level 120 sea jewels. They can farm low level sea instances every day. Its not easy and fun, but it can earn a decent amount of silver if the player loots everything and sells to docker. It wont earn as much as HI, but for a newbie, it will be enough to get him started.

They can also do some actual merchanting. High level players are often buying exploration items since they are lazy to farm them themselves, items like beliefs from drifters, holy judgement ores from gibraltar, St. Mary figureheads, Refined weapons etc. They are still buying badges from London daily. They are still buying Moonstones, Bloodroses.

Heck, there are players actively buying level 140 alts for Portobello, newbies can make those alts and sell. Yeah it sounds kinda stupid, selling alts, but you'd be amazed how good it can be. There's lots of things high level players need, and newbies have access to. They just need to be willing to do the "dirty work".

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2019-03-29 07:31:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well as for me FoK shoud give at least inqusitor for free and 155/160 for half of they price, and give like 200Gulch Gold Fragments from london daily with 200General Manuals as well... and maybe even some Modification Stones, since new people will always get minimum amout of creta chest form event... And as for making alts for Porto city to get RC thats really reject new person in game "so how i make money? by making alts and selling them so boring!" and then he quit (and no i dont think HI is not boring but its still better than making new alts to sell them). And if you ask me new chars should have already 120lv to be able to get RC from them what would be easier to get RC for newbies or prices of RC would drop to 2kk so after like 7years +4 stones wont be anymore one of the harde think to do in games... Also Rank's 1-8rank should be for free including all pluses, and for 9-12 add 60-80%discounts (yes i know there are some discounts for rank's) but as far i as remember  they end at 10rank?

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-29 07:39:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

if i read all this "free free free" think all should get 170 gear free and then just do pvp

I hate farming and instances too but that is what MMO's are about..... if you dont like it  use paypal....

yes they could give free inqui but then ppl will abuse that again and also inqui not help newbies too much

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-03-29 07:53:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well inquisitor would help them WAY more than what they have now, at least they would be able to farm HI, and they will make some money finaly... and its good for ppl like you cuz all those people would buy your sweet IM (;

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-29 09:28:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

no new server,it's a pity.

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-29 09:42:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

i am sure funofking soon add the new dailies  which he promised us since the Jiawu Bay Patch.

We all bought lot of IM since then so we did our part now its time for IGG to deliver again :)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-03-29 11:34:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

And add dragon max + 2x strife weekly :)))

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-31 19:54:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Heya. I started playing this game with the med sea all black, and you could only clear the "fog" as u sailed there or getting maps as rewards for missions.
I'd play that again.
Game died when cap passed 120 though.
Didnt know ppl were still playing this once great game.
Cheers.

Signature