Voyage Online Today: 13    Total Posts: 91479

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Request ban this player NightSpirit

Close [Copy link] 4/334

Posted on 2019-03-20 08:50:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just make a reservation, used the Internet translator Yandex, there may be small inaccuracies in the translation!!!

Server Magellan/Marco Polo

my nick Klaiv_Shelton 156 lvl, account created in 2013/2014

ENG
The story is very simple! Returned to game after 4 years, was invited to the Guild - Russian.
After a couple of days began the claim from the head of the Guild that I bring them little points, they say do not super challenging task and the usual daily! The head of the Guild do not care, not like someone out, the accusations were all new in the Guild - not only to me personally!
A few days later, the head of the clan kicked me out, explaining that I had insulted his friend! Then immediately after 10 minutes began to kill me in the game at every opportunity! Way to spoil, to come and to bring down my sails I sailed longer and so on. He also promised that will write about me in the chat all sorts of nasty things to more than one Guild, not took!!!
A week later, it bothered me that he was spreading rumours in chat and not just (writes different chapters of the clans on the server) that I'm a fraud and others discrediting my honor and good name!!!

So I not only create the discussions here on the forum, but also send screenshots of General chat to technical support with a request to ban this player forever for breaking the rules of the game - the spread of false information or parochus someone else's honor!!! .!! To this player have written the forever ban-in the form of silence in chat!!! I think he has earned it and should be held accountable for their dirty deeds.

hat's all! Technical support can check that any money I never got no Guild, no clan mates!!! And thus-all his lies about fraud will be completely refuted.

The nickname of the offender NightSpirit  server Magellan/Marco Polo

RUS
История очень простая! Вернулся в игру спустя 4 года, пригласили в гильдию - Russian.
Через пару дней начались притензии от главы гильдии - что я им мало очков приношу, мол делаю не супер сложные задания а обычные ежедневные! Главе гильдии плевать, не нравится кому то убирайтесь, упрёки были ко всем новым в гильдии - не только ко мне лично!
Спустя несколько дней, глава клана выгнал меня, объяснив что я оскорбил его друга! После чего тут же через 10 минут стал убивать меня в игре, при каждом удобном случае! Всячески гадить, приплывать и сбивать мне паруса чтобы я дольше плыл и тд. Так же он пообещал что будет писать про меня в чате всякие гадости, чтобы не одна гильдии не взяла к себе!!!
Спустя неделю, мне это надоело, что он распускает слухи в чате и не только (пишет разным главам кланов на сервере) - о том что я мошенник и другие порочащие мою честь и доброе имя!!!

Поэтому я не только создаю дискуссию тут на форуме, но так же отправляю скриншоты общего чата в техническую поддержку с просьбу забанить этого игрока навечно за нарушение правил игры - распространение заведомо ложной информации или порочащую чужую честь!!! Либо!!! Чтобы этому игроку выдали навечно бан - в виде молчания в чате!!! Я считаю что он заслужил его и должен нести ответственность за свои грязные поступки.

Вот и вся история! Техническая поддержка может проверить - что никакие деньги я не получал ни от гильдии, ни от соклановцев!!! И тем самым - вся его ложь о мошенничестве будет полностью опровергнута.

Ник нарушителя NightSpirit  сервер Magellan/Marco Polo

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-20 10:33:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

hahahahahah

good luck with that

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-03-20 11:04:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Don’t worry I’ll kill nightspirit every opportunity I get for you, for funsies :)

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-20 12:08:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Reputable Administration! This person took from me 500 million silver, and does not give, says that it was not. I believed it as it Russian as well as I! After that I say that he is a swindler and it is the truth! It offended people in my guild, he is an Inadequate racist and the Nazi. Thanks for understanding!

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-20 12:21:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Forum is not the place for these kind of discussions. If you think the player broke any rules, report him to the Service Center.

We are not here to act as inspectors trying to figure out who's lying, nor we have any means to do so. The only acceptable reports are about cheaters with a concrete indisputable evidence, which in your case is nowhere to be found.

Thank you for understanding.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org