Voyage Online Today: 14    Total Posts: 91480

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Solved] FBID service igg new form to submit tickets help

Close [Copy link] 5/378

Posted on 2019-03-09 15:05:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

There is new form to subit ticket on service.igg.com...
There is field FBID tried all kind of things to add there and can't get to submit the ticket...
Am trying to send my request for new pirat treasure giveaway reward and can't do it...  how now to send ticket and tell to gm what I want as reward...

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-09 15:08:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Somehow managed to submit the ticket entered there mt iggid hope that is ok and that gm will get the ticket...

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-09 16:29:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

yes checked it out... new form looks like below picture

FBID is most likely Face Book ID.... 
I do not know why IGG would assume everyone has a Face book account especially since it is losing popularity over the years...

If you don't want your FB linked to your IGG account or just do not have a FB account; retyping your IGG ID in that square is probably a good idea.

- Ele

ps.  CRM (on page tab) = Customer Relationship Management
gotta love business lingo!

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-12 11:16:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

The worst part about this new interface is that once you login to the CRM page, there's really no way to log out if it, in case you want to switch accounts and send a ticket from another account. Logging out of igg.com or vc.igg.com does not log you out of service center.

In the very early days, you had one login for all of the IGG's websites and forums. Now you need to login on the each part of the website individually. You can just tell they have different teams working on different parts and they have no interaction between each other. This is apparent not only from the visual design, but also from the functionality standpoint.

Really makes me sad, a billion dollar company making money off the web products, not being able to create a uniform experience across their products, actually not even being able to create any experience...

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2019-03-23 14:10:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

i am trying also but it dont take my IGG ID and no i dont have a facebook so what we do FoK??

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-25 14:02:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Glad it worked.

Locking thread... so if a new problem happens we will see it easier in a new post.

- Ele

Signature