Voyage Online Today: 12    Total Posts: 91463

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] alts in BG

[Copy link] 4/341

Posted on 2019-02-18 09:49:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

I just wanna say to everyone who use alts in Land BG:

You guys are cancer.  Hope you all get lots of fails on your forges and bad drops on DDC you deserve it :)

Kind Regards

P.S.  FoK pls increase Restriction to enter HIGH lvl  BG to 750.000 LBK+      its called HIGH BG for a reason.

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-02-18 10:18:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

:D

To be honest its not solving problem. Ppl can use multiple accounts in BG even over 750k points

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-18 11:33:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

It won't solve anything. Anti crit bug is still there, people can easily buff alts points up with it, so you end up screwing legit players while the "cheaters" aren't getting punished at all.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2019-02-18 11:46:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

well sadly fixing anti crit bug is an issue which cant be solved cause its to hard to message snail/  BBO GM  for the bug fix they are using there since 2 years

#VCOplayersnotworth2minuteEmailwork

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-02-18 12:05:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Mayra stop crying ...wath is alt for you?yes today i join BG sorry but my real pints are 556 k or something....i must get honor to upgrade that stupid flag but where i can do it??? Labrinton not work so there is no sea for me in other BG there is no1 ofc i will boost my points to get in big one and upgrade the flag sorry but is not my problem that this shit not work

Signature