Voyage Online Today: 36    Total Posts: 92043

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Fixed] IM item Bug; Pet Lottery IM cards do not "open"

Close [Copy link] 5/361

Posted on 2019-02-11 12:10:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey all!

I just got 5 pet lotteries from im but cant use them... what am i doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

-------------------------------------------------------
changed title so that problem is described in the title so funofking will see it.  - Ele

Signature
MistressOfTheSea
MMP Server
Posted on 2019-02-11 15:40:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure why you are buying a pet lottery the pets it gives do not have bag space and are so old they are WEAK.
It is better to get a pet from tiger totem npc.
(Urus /golden bull has a skill helpful in golden tower... the others are ..meh... better pets are available in Item mall hot sales see 2nd page of Pet guide for info - LINK)

Though if you are playing old school and need pet leather then this is not a bad way to go.

the item that you get when pulled down from warehouse should look like this:

You SHOULD be able to right click it and open it (not sure if the max of 10 pets applies because these are old old pets)

HOWEVER

when you click the icon you get:

so obviously it was broken with the update along with all the boxes (NI, HI etc) that wouldn't open.

its just that nobody tried it until now.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-12 09:00:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

there are 5 generations of pets n they r the earliest n therefore the weakest n as said already are no able to open 10 inventory slots to carry cannon ops/items of use. Really not a loss if free prize, however if paid for should be refunded.

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-14 06:20:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you for your answers. I contacted support and asked for a refund. Had no idea what they are thought they might give some pet jewlery or something... anyways didnt got many but still it is annoying paying for something that is not working aaand taking space in my bag cause they dont stack...

I'll know better next time and wont buy something with no information on it or not clear description! 

May the wind be your sails and the ladies (boys) in your arms captains!

Signature
MistressOfTheSea
MMP Server
Posted on 2019-02-14 16:00:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Link to the guide; Pet Jewelry & How to acquire or create it

There are 4 types of pet Jewelry.:
Chains (leash/ choker), collars (chaplet), foot rings and nameplates (accessory).

The best of these 4 (1 of each kind) can be found for sale in the regular item mall.  But, these 4 items are for level 100 pets so, only fully trained pets can wear them.

The next best ...also for level 100 pets...
the Dragon Collar (chaplet), Dragon Foot Ring, Silver Accessory (nameplate) and Tiger Choker (chain) can be bought at various municipal ministers by the guild officers of the guilds that own the cities and they should then be able to sell them to you.
see this guide for locations;
Guild owned City products (commercialization degree)

You can get all levels of chains (leash/choker) and nameplates from Exotic Pet Trader maps...
Chaplets (collars) and Foot rings must be player made ... or just wait until your pet is lvl 100 and buy the IM jewelry.

see post 3 of pet jewelry guide or use this link; Exotic Pet trader info

*warning* drop rate for higher lvl jewelry is low... and you only get 1 map per day.  I use to save up 4 or 5 maps then go find them ... which is easy as they are in the same spots every time (see linked guide).

- Ele

ps.  btw you can drill pet jewelry with basic stones (add attack stone etc..) but you can not use refining items on them.

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-17 16:25:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

I was able to open the pet lottery item today...
so it is fixed.

locking thread.. marking as fixed.

- Ele

Signature