Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 92787

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Discussion] FoK, Anti Crit bug fix from BBO GM

[Copy link] 9/1112

Posted on 2019-01-30 04:52:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

FoK,

please ask BBO GM for Anti crit bug fix. They have it fixed long time.
Or ask mr snail....   for generals you also got BBO bug fix so why not for anti crit bug.

IM buyer want to use the real cash on Luminous Pearl for extra Reaction, but no point to increase crit dmg for Dollars if ppl use anti crit bug and we cant crit them.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-01-30 22:04:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Whats the Anti crit bug because I can get up to like 400 with just 3 pieces, how about you guys get more critical to counter the anti crit. and we can make a post about the crit bug.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7RB8PvGK1IZH4m73cZl_qQ?
Posted on 2019-01-31 04:14:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

What's anticrit bug?

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-31 04:56:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

WTB Bugs :)

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-31 10:08:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Jedas knows all bugs if he said "What's anticrit bug?" then it don't exist.

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-31 12:09:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

bugs are the 300k hit venom blade xd

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-31 18:52:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

I reported to IGG very long time ago this bug with Dsofa, havent tested for a long time is it still exists or they did something, but i can confirm its not a fiction.

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-01 05:06:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

I tested it like 6 months ago maybe a bit more, and yea it is horrible bug. Managed to get alt in 140 gear to 800 anti crit in like 30sec. Which makes it for people with crit that they can't crit players who use bugs, also us with anti crit in generals/drills feels like shit when some people get that stat even higher so easily.

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-22 21:52:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Best way for this to be fixed is featuring it to the fullest potential also at the same time making it public. When Hatred gear came out a similar feature was available for sea.
When the GMs contacted me about the abnormal stats I sent the reply to them informing them how to do it and since game mechanics allow for it to be done it will be continue to be done as such. And in further response I notified them that I will share this feature with other players who have the item mall sea sword if it isn't fixed. The feature was fixed about a week later.

Jumping further into other features Increased Defense from yizou. A feature that was used by many to the point of numerous complaints to IGG to fix it low and behold it took some time to get fixed and it was done.

We have maybe 10 people who know how to implement this feature. But actually how many people utilize this feature. This thread was the first I have heard of about this feature as well as many others. Your small voice regardless of your vip status means shit.

Once you get the community involved and affect the gameplay in a way it was not intended to be affected then IGG will do something. There are additional features that have been used by the masses and have been fixed by IGG.

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-23 08:41:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

we fixed it too

Signature