Voyage Online Today: 8    Total Posts: 91591

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] Columbus server Justin colby gernal quest not working

[Copy link] 2/235

Posted on 2019-01-29 07:06:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

hello. i have the quest from justin colby gernal and i stuck at the quest " report to the Queen"  i have to talk to Elizabeth npc.  It shows the blue ? above the hat but i cant do anything there..  FOK fix that pls

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-29 10:47:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, Justin Colby questline worked just fine on its own when I did it like 3 weeks ago, I had no issues.

I suspect there's an issue with quests collisions. If you have multiple quests involving Queen Elizabeth, she might not be responding to them unless you complete the previous ones.

If i remember correctly, this specific issue was raised before when NI storyline and Justin Colby quests were clashing together and neither one of them were completable. The solution was to quit the Colby quest, finish NI storyline, then take the Colby again.

I suggest checking your voyage log to see which quests you have open. Do a check on forum and see if any of them involve Queen Elizabeth. Please note that there are some old storyline quests involving the Queen and they might not even show in the voyage log which is a bummer.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2019-01-30 05:00:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Queen Elizabeth is also part of

1) the Yizhou Storyline

2)  The English Channel Quests

3) old warrior alliance task; "113. Tourane: Realize Last Wish"

4) the old old old storyline tasks;
Comprehensive war of Europe: Mediation
and
Comprehensive war of Europe: Alliance
and
Comprehensive war of Europe: Treasure (Britain)
and
Big Ben

5) and as mentioned NI storyline

Signature