Voyage Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 91560

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Divinity skill - Battleground

[Copy link] 3/386

Posted on 2019-01-24 12:54:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, i would like to ask if someone could paste jpg with Divinity recast on weapon plz :) I'm also very curious how hard is it to get it and is this skill usefull for hitter on BG ? 

I will be very grateful for your opinions :)

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-24 13:00:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-24 14:07:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

8% chance if enaugh to be lucky to lunch this skill when hitter vs hitter or when i will be hammered with lunched sos on me ? how u think it's 50% chance?

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-25 10:58:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

don think is good forge for hitter since  it allow to have perma sos and hitter never going to survive for longer than sos more like tank type setup since they can sit tank tank hitter need to aim for the maximum dmg posible so the divine salvation work better for them tank with perma sos is better cause that soso cancel kills tank easy cause not enough dmg to kill more than one player at the time.

on my knowledge opinion  divinity just too goo for cp  cause cp have sos tornado and also the hurricaine can proc  the divinity you hitting  and criting 4-5 targets instead 5% it becomes 25% chance instead of 8-9% targets critically hitting target 5 targets = 50% chance or 45 % chance and the more target more % chance ofc if you are critically hitting them

Signature