Voyage Online Today: 8    Total Posts: 91591

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Maintenance Log/ FoK 1 item missing

[Copy link] 4/520

Posted on 2019-01-22 05:59:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

1.Keel Ironwood is available in lv5 treasure map drop list.

Maintenance Log

----

FoK thank you for adding this. We still miss the Item "Mistarille Steel"  I think its supposed to come very cheap from Item Mall. Maybe you can add that.

Then after 7months we finally can make lvl 15 Figurehead <3

Thank you

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-01-22 06:14:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Item Mall sell it.

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-22 06:33:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

What is it called or which section is it?  i cant find it

or did you maybe put it in item mall but it is still hidden or something like that?  If i type "Steel"  in Search it does not show Mistarille Steel

Edit: for Info:   so far spend 2bil on maps   and got 0x Keel Ironwood, friend who spend 1bil also got 0.... if someone get one maybe can tell us here so we know that it actually drops lol

Edit2:  Here a picture from other game Item mall how it should look like (actually the name in the mall there is different from our ingame name, but guess its cause of translation) ( do not bother with the price 20Point there is cost of like 1-3 points here, you need 25x for 1 try so dont get crazy ideas with the price please IGG)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-01-22 10:11:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

thanks fok for adding the  fh 15 to the game

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-22 14:28:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

my guess (on the Mithril steel);
If it is not only available to the high level (new)Pirates king treasure IM event...
then he will probably add it to the Hot sale at the end of the month (sale 10).. that sale seems to have the highest level items (average/ overall).

Unfortunately I wont have time to do maps till the weekend at earliest...

Please report if you get the Keel Ironwood.

and are Gold ingots still dropping from maps?  2 days ago (right after maintenance.. someone was saying they were no longer dropping)

- Ele

Signature