Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 92798

Total:#28

Create Thread

[Discussion] FoK, Labrinton vs Petro Battelground / Bug

Hot Topics [Copy link] 27/2585

Posted on 2019-01-17 07:48:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sweet Dreams are made of these... who am i to ask for bugs to disapear?

*sing sing sing*

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2019-01-17 12:43:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Flame, LUIJO and everyone who keeps bumping the threads...

As I have tried to hint  FOK does not visit the forums very much any more... in the last 2 months maybe he averaged  logging into forum 1x a week  maybe less.

I have said (somewhere) "if you see FOK make a post then that is the only time he has logged in"  and that has been pretty close to true... about 80-90% of the time in last 2 months..

Now admittedly this thread has been going for a month... so he has had the opportunity to see this thread probably 3 times.

But has this event not been broken like this Always?
(not sure when it started but at least since June 2015)

I doubt this gets fixed.
Because enough people use the work around/ temporary fix, and get in... they do not have the stats to show that it is 100% broken (to the bosses who dont even ever open the game).

Now if someone can prove to IGG that they are losing money by not making it easy to get into the event... that might do the trick.

But again ... people CAN get into the event so they are making some money... so you would need to show a SIGNIFICANT increase in IGG revenue could be gained by fixing the entry system.

Then we can give the argument to FOK and he can bring it to his bosses.  and THEN we can hope they give him the OK to fix it.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-17 13:07:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

2-3 ppl here keep bump up for 20-30 people ingame who just not will to go forum cause IGG dont react at all.

Those people ingame together payed last year some thousand dollars and now IGG dont wanna give them a simple bug fix which can be done by copy paste.
Actually i think IGG screwed changed the invite system themself years ago when nobody wanted to join Labrinton, so they just need change back OR do the copy + paste.

But what IGG does atm with not fixing it is just a huge disrespect to the customers and feels to them like IGG says to them "screw you stupid customers!".

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-25 04:38:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

time for a push again <3

In love
Your Paying Customers

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-03 11:05:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

new season.... didnt join labrinton BG yet

is The Labrinton Queue System Fixed?

i guess not or?

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-04 00:37:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yea FOK fix the damn lab BG this year i enter only 1 time rest  time buged cant enter you dont belivet that try enter yourself :cwy:

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-04 18:41:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

They did some changes, high level petro now needs 580k points, instead of 560k. So I guess they fixed one thing... kinda. It's still too low though.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2019-04-14 10:00:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

The funny part is he changes the sb bg listening to complain of some player that actually never played it, like said before 4vs4 for sb bg start would be ideal, I understand that is lesser queue systems but there is usually more than 8 ppl queue into it daily.

Signature