Voyage Online Today: 4    Total Posts: 92757

Total:#28

Create Thread

[Discussion] FoK, Labrinton vs Petro Battelground / Bug

Hot Topics [Copy link] 27/2565

Posted on 2018-12-14 10:57:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

I wanna use this topic one more time to explain the difference/bug .

It became more important issue again, cause now people want to join there for Honor of Battlefield and IGG treasure.

How Petro BG works:

• You click "Join Team" in live server. You will get a invite when minimum amount of players required for one Battleground are waiting for an invite.
  • If there is a BG currently in progress game will put into a queue with people who waiting. Whoever wait longest will get invite first.
  • Minimum 5vs5 (i think)

How Labrinton BG Works:

• You click "Join Team" in live server. You will get a invite when minimum amount of players required for one Battleground are waiting for an invite (same as Petro BG)
  • If there is a BG currently in progress you will NOT be put into a queue. You must wait till the current running BG is over. AFTER the BG fight is over whoever first join team will get invite even if there 20 people joined before him during the Battleground before! (different to Petro BG and a big issue)
  • Minimum is 1vs1

Here a little example:
BG event time opens. Player 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 click same time "join Team". They all get now an invite (not matter if Labrinton or Petro), because its first BG of event time so nothing can screw up the invites.
2Minutes later more people see BG is open.  Player 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20 join Team and wait for invite.

15 Minutes later  first BG match is over. Player 1-10 come out again, back to live server and join team again. Now also Player 21 and 22 click join team.

now the important part

For Petro BG  Player 1-20 now get an invite and it is a 10 vs 10 BG. Player 21 and 22 are now first in the queue for the next BG but didnt got invite for this one (cause maximum player reached).

For Labrinton BG  Player 21 and 22 get now an invite and Player 1-20 all dont get any invite and also are not added in any queue. If they dont know this system they still wait 40+ minutes maybe and wonder why no invite.

So FoK, please check the invite system for Petro BG and maybe just copy the rules for the queues/invites to Labrinton BG (or fix it other way:P). Also would be good to increase the minimum player number of Labrinton BG to 2vs2 or 3vs3.

Feel free to discuss constructive below.

P.S. i am aware of the issue that Labrinton BG also crashes. To Stop that from happening you simply need to accept your invite and after it logs you out of live server close the client, open a new client and login with the new client to the BG. Crash chance reduced to maybe 0,1%.

Kind Regards
Flamewars

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-12-14 12:53:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

the alt farming 1vs1 shit need to be fixed fok... 

you need to fix that labrinton  put like petro that need  certain amount of ppl to play don't have land generals and i enter in petro  but i rekt ppl too  and cap flags i do my job is hard but i do my job.

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-16 10:17:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have to write report 1 week agoo, what happened? Nothing!
This shit don't work for me, maybe can u repair it???!!!!
I am sea player, low petro sure don't work , for big petro don't have LB points and Lab bugged! how i can get fcking Flag? Let's do something please!

Signature
Ninja
Posted on 2018-12-16 10:54:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

I tryed what u say… after client say log in... and i can wait how many times i have, but nothing.

Signature
Ninja
Posted on 2018-12-16 11:04:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Here a little explaination about how for me and many others the crashes can be fixed....

-FOK this is only hotfix for crash for players, not a fix for the whole invite issue!!!-

BG opens.... When you get invite proceed as follows:

1. Click on the Invite

2. Click in the opening Window on yes.

3. You will be logged off and can asked to login again. Click on Yes, but then  Exit Game instead of login in.

4. Open now a new Client. Start the Game and Login to your normal Server (for example you play on Columbus then login to Columbus server.... it will let you enter Labrinton BG).Until you actually see the water/ship in Labrinton BG dont tab out or something. (Also i am using fullscreen maybe that is important too dunno).

Once BG is over just login normal to live server again as you would do in petro BG :)

as mentioned above this only fix the crash issue, but not the fact that players not added to a queue while waiting for invite (as it is supposed to be and as it also works in Petro).

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-12-19 09:25:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

How hard it is to copy paste the "code" from land bg to Labrinton to make it work correct????!!!!!!!! We have being telling you for i dont know how long. Sea players also need Honor for the flags

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-20 10:16:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

bumping it up to get an answer atleast

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-24 02:35:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Day 1254782364 and still no pidgin has arrived....

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-24 15:21:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

bump up to top

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-25 01:56:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

yes again cause is like no words about it

Signature