Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 92305

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Discussion] Hurricane Island - treasure map pieces

[Copy link] 1/423

Posted on 2018-12-12 02:41:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, I make this post to try get fok' s attention on a small matter.

As you know there are 5 types of treasure map pieces (4 for land and 1 for sea), but to compund the actual map you need treasure map which can be compounded from any of the other 5 types at a ratio of 1:1. Maybe I don t see the logic here but I see a half done job and maybe can complete it. Normal and elite HI maps always dropped the 5 types of maps, but after new patch, the boses even drop the treasure map which is the compounded one. We already need have 5 slots ocupied with maps in inventory, because they drop whatsoever. You would really help us save some valuable space since we don t have pet interface and they keep space too in inventory.

What I ask?

Please remove the 5 types of normal maps pieces from HI drop and replace with only the treasure map ( compunded one) at all monsters, please! So we can save some space. Instead of 5 or even 6 slots if gather the others too, we would only need keep 1 space for maps:)

Thank you!

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2018-12-12 14:23:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes please, this would be a huge quality of life improvement and funofking can do it without calling Mr. Snail.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org