Voyage Online Today: 8    Total Posts: 89580

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Discussion] Hurricane Island bos Taskmaster

[Copy link] 12/1054

Posted on 2018-12-05 16:12:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi
I have a question about the first boss of HI
I noticed that when I go to kill him, he throws a skil called "vertigo" where it stays the whole time, not letting me go on
This is normal? because I noticed that it is only happening now, before I did HI normally

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-05 17:04:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

use Freeezing Helmet before attacking him and you are fine

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-12-05 17:16:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

before he did not need the helmt frezzing to kill him, the problem is not to receive the stun, but this stun finishes the 10seconds and come back again and does not finish, the character hangs ... can not undo the istance group

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-05 17:25:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, you are correct, it wasn't like this before, this bug appeared in the latest version 0.137. Its been reported already, but we haven't gotten a date when it will be fixed.

So as for now, the only solution is to either kill the boss in 5 seconds (so he doesn't stun you), or, as Flamewars mentioned, use a freezing helmet skill before attacking him.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2018-12-06 03:53:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Freezing helmet is the best solution. If forget to use it at least use SOS. If forget use that and maybe have hurricane atack , use that. Pre using some atack skills and then using hurricane or sos can kill him even with vertigo.

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2018-12-06 07:12:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Its not a bug, they increased the difficult of HI during update,its a way of getting us to spend money.

Signature
They say that human experimentation is illegal....in your case it was not illegal enough
Posted on 2018-12-06 13:16:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

I will wait for the new update, I do not have the frezzing helmet and there are several players that do not have it, unfortunately it was harder to get money with this bug happening ...

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-06 13:18:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Get a freezing helmet mate. God knows when will next update come, maybe in a year.
You can craft freezing helmet pretty cheap in game. Get a Degula Hat from Seville stalls and contact me in game, I'll get you the rest of materials.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2018-12-06 13:52:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure if it's a bug or just a feature to make scripters life little harder
Not far from patches with anti-afk sailing validation

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-06 13:58:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

the complicated thing is that HI was mentioned by the drop these days and now it has this bos that makes it difficult to be dead without having the frezzing helmet there complicates the side of the personnel that returned to play the short time and still is not strong enough to kill in less than 5 seconds or without having the frezzing items

Signature