Voyage Online Today: 8    Total Posts: 89580

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] production tab missing from skills interface AB prof only (below lvl 140 or 120)

[Copy link] 6/108

Posted on 2018-12-04 12:35:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

hi after i make new alts before some min i look he not have PRODUCTION point on prof skills.

------------------------------------------

I changed title of the thread... as we know the production skills show by at least level 140.
This may be a new game setting... IGG is forcing us to not use production skills...making it very hard to level shipbuilding/ foundry etc..

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-04 12:36:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Pls Help us and fix it.

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-04 12:58:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

you will get them once you are level 120 or so

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-04 13:46:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

I can not confirm that the production skills show at level 120....
However I bought a lvl 140 pack (200 IM).. used it on a lvl 1 character and the Production skills now show!

- ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-04 13:59:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

why u not make it on 160 lvl LOL are u mad why u remove this points ? to F**E us ? u stop auto plants from low lvl acc ore rest Resurse get . FIX IT

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-04 18:02:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Its intresting !!!!! WHY u not remuve all skils till 170 lvl and after we have ?
WHY u not remove all if we not give IM u not give tornado ore ........ potshot its good for us yes ?
U stop me make alt to wark make resurses and up ...... if i give 200 IM i get 3 auto pland card now i get 1 per 24h and use alt but this STUPID stop me and it not on RULES just tomorow i look my RMO have sea points ore u remove !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature
Posted on 2018-12-04 21:09:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

IF you read what the update changed
http://vc.igg.com/event/The_Epic_of_Jiawu/?name=skill_adjustment

you will read that skill description/definitions changed on all professions.

However the Armed Businessman had a total skill tree change including new skills for sea battle and removal of a few old ones.

And yes for some reason only AB  got the new requirement for level 120 before the profession skills can be seen.
(I would guess that is because it is a whole new tab page unlike all the others where just the skill definition was changed)....

I have no idea if they will
1) update the other Professions  so that the skills are not seen until level 120
or
2) change back the AB profession so that skills will show at level 1.
or
3) decide it is not a game breaking bug... and leave it like it is until the next MAJOR update.

Is this unfair to AB profession characters?; yes

will something be done?  No idea.

- ele

ps. I created 5 new characters... each one a different profession to check this...
and yes only the AB profession is affected (12/5/2018 02:00 GMT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this has been added to the bugs list.

Signature