Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 93369

Total:#78

Create Thread

[Discussion] Please report all Jiawu version IN GAME BUGS Here

Hot Topics [Copy link] 77/16688

Posted on 2018-11-25 15:11:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

From NoobSauce

We can’t open the boxes that come from the chest that spawns inside euro now after patch. Please look into this when you get time.

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-25 15:16:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

FOK  the above needs a fix fast as the prizes will disappear in 2 days.

has this happened to others?? Please COMMENT to my post so FOK knows it is not just 1 person!

and especially if you are on a server other than Columbus... let us know as Columbus server seems to be having problems in a few cities right now... so we need to know if it happened in every server!

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-26 10:41:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ingame Item Mall is Empty. Not a single item there. Please fix:)

Edit:

Seems to be Columbus Future.... The bugged cities (with prize taking/guild hall) also has empty Ingame Item mall...

There seems to be some serious issues with some cities in Columbus!!!

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-11-27 07:59:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Quality Ammunition cost x 2..... take me 42 mil daily for ammo only

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-27 10:27:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Armour and Hat upgrade for 148 at the Equipment Enhancement Master is broken.  they upgrade but end up with weird names and then cannot be further upgraded at the Equipment Enhancement Master, the Compound Grandmaster or Suit Compound Master.  Uniform is now named RZB000118 and is still listed profession 145. Hat is named RZB000117 and is still profession 145.

Please fix this so I can upgrade my suit and hat.

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-29 08:48:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Got new bug, char cannot enter congo jungle i get this, have relogged several times with no luck, an alt has similar bug with treasure proof npc in barcelona city.

Signature
They say that human experimentation is illegal....in your case it was not illegal enough
Posted on 2018-11-29 15:18:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Re; Luanda Boatman ; entering Congo Jungle

I got the same response when I clicked on tne NPC Boatman "ok, here is the money"

The npc actually took out 100,000 coin and DID NOT transport me.

*You will get the double click message; if you do not reopen all the windows  but click "ok here is the money" a 2nd, 3rd or more times (below I clicked it 5x then went through screens again)...

if you click Boatman again and go through the screens it will happily take another 100,000 from you.

If you click "I will come later"  after clicking "ok here is the money" you will get this error message:

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-30 05:50:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-30 13:03:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Works now .... v7 pet buffs started working  yeah!   good to go

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-30 15:23:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

i think i solved a bug . im speaking about Armour and Hat upgrade for 148 at the Equipment Enhancement Master is broken.  they upgrade but end up with weird names and then cannot be further upgraded at the Equipment Enhancement Master, the Compound Grandmaster or Suit Compound Master.  Uniform is now named RZB000118 and is still listed profession 145. Hat is named RZB000117 and is still profession 145.

when code of helmet and loricae change to a name it can be upgraded at new upgrade npc
i did it. just need add name to file at this address :

for example E:\Program Files\Voyage Century Online\voyage\resource\UI\lang\china\mapped\namelist

add :
[RZB000117]
name=King Helmet
[RZB000118]
name=King Loricae

then it fix and can be upgraded only at Equipment Enhancement Master . not at the Compound Grandmaster or Suit Compound Master
i did myself and now it show that can upgrade helmet and loricae to fallen at Equipment Enhancement Master

Signature