Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 88968

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Discussion] Hurican island drop rate

[Copy link] 11/360

Posted on 2018-11-07 09:20:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello i have been doing some HI runs drop is to low 1st day 2 runs 6co 2nd day 2 runs again 6 co on master is same can u add some more drops rates there or hire come1 who is capable to do so dont force players to quit or go play BBO coz i like it here thx

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-07 13:45:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

The drop rate is random...
though I admit you were unlucky these 2 runs.

This is why most (or at least the people I know in game) only run HI when the double drop card npc is on.

Also the elite "map" you can get from the guild owned cities tends to give a LITTLE better drop...
I have no idea about drop rate for the one you enter through sanctum of memories (master).
And, you said you did "master"  ...so maybe it is not all that different.

But if you do the math... just 2 CO pays for the map.. so you did get a LITTLE profit.
Though I dont know how to figure cost for the master map...
since that is drops...
I'd be a little bit miffed as well.

may you have better luck next time.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-07 14:38:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree drop suckz but i guess we will not get better drop since many ppl asked for it in forum and almost 100% of players who play (but not use forum) want
better "Cannon Operator" Droprate in "Hurricane Island Cave Instance"  but sadly IGG/ FoK not reacted to that so far.

In Fact farming money became more and more hard while the amounts of silver needed dramtically increased over time.  In Theory silver income/droprate of silver/CO should have been increased over the years, but it was reduced.

We can only hope that FoK change that 1 day

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-11-07 14:48:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

We need find a way to lobby SG without undermining IGG , then I can help.

Signature
.http://voyagecentury.wikia.com 
Visit yourpiratescove.com for game features !
[url=http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976]http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976[/url]
Posted on 2018-11-07 15:07:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

We all agree its to low if its contine like this more and more players will get depressive and stoped playing not all have time to play all day iff its not enough to play few hours quit is only option others have better drop at HI so make it here to give us chance to continue play

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-07 20:51:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is just an idea . I never had trade charm so can not test it actually. But since i quit playing here and on chinese server everyone doing trade runs.sometimes i see someone running 10 alt chars all of them with maxed trade charms. And i know someone with 10 accounts and nice load fh makes over 1000 gold bar lol per week. But do not start thinking that everyone makes that much in chinese server. But for sure everyones main income comes from doing tradrs

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-07 21:15:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

The highest trade charm was just made available to us lately... but you still need item mall to buy the first uniform so you can then upgrade...

so it may be the item mall cost that is a limiting factor for us as yet.
2,500 points ($137.50 US dollars) in regular item mall
1,199 points ($65.95 US dollars) when in Hot sale

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-07 21:18:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Players usally sell stuff to make money:

Yizhou Drops 
Rainbows
Perfects
Item Mall

And if not sell that stuff they farm silver with HI , but usally if need lot of silver you have 1 of those income sources :)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-11-08 11:32:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

I fully agree, drop rate is way too low and the game is getting more expensive all the time, soon we get new patch for sea and we need 2x more serpent stones lumi pearls and more... which cost way too much... a non heavy IM user has no chance of any progress right now in game he can achieve 155-160 set maybe with hard core playing(8+h per day) more than that is impossible... if you lets say want to make 165 set you need atleast 4k IM that’s around 25-30b silvers... if you find some1 that would even seel you any. For that it takes around 3-4 months to collect(if playing 8+h per day) and that is if you have a good yizhou team that does atleast up to 4th boss instance, if you don’t have team and have to buy medals mazu tears and amber you will need aproximatly around 15-20k im for 165 which is around 1+ year of hardcore gaming just for 165 set which is nothing right now, you do the math how long and how hard some1 should ppay to get 168... and then 160-165 sea sets when they come this month...

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-10 16:45:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

I returned to play 5 months ago, the game is a bit stopped, I bought IM and still it is very difficult to acquire the items, because it is difficult to collect gold even by doing HI
I wonder if this will change because it really discourages keeping the character always the same thing :C

Signature