Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 88968

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Please report rewards / strategies / skills from Dragon Max events.

[Copy link] 3/280

Posted on 2018-10-31 14:06:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please report rewards from Dragon Max events and any good pictures or understandings of how best to kill max and what the heck his skills are.

I am trying to piece together a guide!

I kept dying a LOT so didn't get much but the idea of using a gun since I'm soooo weak.

Items I received in warehouse ; 2 characters got the same items and amounts (as reported below) but they ranked lowest in the list so maybe someone else got something better?  But then again many could not get online, so we had very few people so IDK.

50       Advanced treasure redeemed voucher
100     Common treasure redeemed voucher
400     General manuals
1,000  Modification stones
200     Gold nugget fragments

- Ele

only screen shot i got:

other notes:

Event was held in Seville Suburbs.

PVP was NOT turned off... I accidentally selected a player and turned pink and dropped items during the event.

When you died - re-spawn was in Seville off shore.

Max's HP is; 1.00 A hundred Million = 100,000,000

Max ran around a lot... we did not have enough people to keep him on one place... we were constantly chasing him.  He got in the area where the huts are and our aim would be obstructed and he would run out of range and / or out of sight constantly.

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-31 14:43:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

The best strategy is to log in 1 hours before the event starts, but to make sure , make it 2 hours before

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2018-10-31 15:23:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

In short.

Top 100 players who dealt the most damage to Dragon Max were given prizes. The rewards were distributed via Prize Taking at Warehouse Manager.

If the player died, his damage was reset and he had to start from 0 again. Dealing some damage and dying, then not being able to deal damage again was counted as if the player wasn't even participating in the event, so he wasn't even given minimal participation prize.

So I guess that's the bug in this event. If you do some damage, then die and you don't have time to run back to do some more, you won't be given any rewards. Besides that, having PVP zone in the suburb area made some players pink cause they weren't careful with tornado slashes. Since we were all friendly on Columbus, those were happy little accidents.

1st spot
200 x Common Treasure Voucher
100 x Advanced Treasure Voucher
500 x Gulch Gold Fragment
800 x General Manual
2000 x Modification Stone

2nd spot
180 x Common Treasure Voucher
90 x Advanced Treasure Voucher
450 x Gulch Gold Fragment
700 x General Manual
1800 x Modification Stone

3rd spot
160 x Common Treasure Voucher
80 x Advanced Treasure Voucher
400 x Gulch Gold Fragment
700 x General Manual
1600 x Modification Stone

4th spot
140 x Common Treasure Voucher
70 x Advanced Treasure Voucher
350 x Gulch Gold Fragment
600 x General Manual
1400 x Modification Stone

5th spot
120 x Common Treasure Voucher
60 x Advanced Treasure Voucher
300 x Gulch Gold Fragment
500 x General Manual
1200 x Modification Stone

Minimal participation reward (from 6-100)
100 x Common Treasure Voucher
50 x Advanced Treasure Voucher
200 x Gulch Gold Fragment
400 x General Manual
1000 x Modification Stone

Special thanks to El_Bukva, J-RougeTrooper, Kutsikas, Nightmare1, Spike69_nx, SpookyCookie for sharing the info about rewards they got.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2018-11-01 12:46:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Could anyone tell what skills Max was using?

He shot out that flaming ball every once in a while and it had a bit of a radius...
I want to say it was an "detonation radius"... i think one time I saw it coming toward me yet i didn't die because it hit someone waaaay behind me.  Yet one time 3 of us died at the same time.
Did that happen to anyone else?
Unfortunately the are no measurements in our game but is say a radius of at least 3-4 character heights (diameter of 6-8)...  since we were all laying there dead.

Max's regular one on one hits were invisible to me but .. yeah he is white and not fully formed in the one screen I got of him so I may have missed some graphics animation.

anybody figure out what kind of stats you needed to live more than one hit?
A few of the upper level players were able to use close in weapons.. and even take a few hits.

What worked best  dodge, DR or just incredibly high HP  ??

- Ele

Signature