Voyage Online Today: 14    Total Posts: 91480

Total:#25

Create Thread

[Discussion] Stupid live suport and team vco not can fix stupid problem photshot skill

Hot Topics [Copy link] 24/2007

Posted on 2018-10-19 03:34:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm 170 geared RMO,  I use potshot skill,  and I never noticed eny problems with that skill. Looks like we never had eny problems with potshot.

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-19 12:00:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Same here, never had any problems with it.

Seems elijahh is having serious issues with his character. A lil while ago he had a similar problem when he couldn't use hurricane general.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2018-10-20 16:48:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Fuking game. Used all me TPC fixed potshot and now not work Tornado Mastery. I dont know how FU not enter on me account and fix me probme. Stupid game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3RhZtk-Eow

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-20 17:06:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just a note, you need to use Tornado Mastery on someone, you cant just cast it on thin air.

Signature

Posted on 2018-10-21 02:21:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

C'min guys, stop replying with with those not usefull information... i am full 170 rmo never had problems, or you need target to actually use tornado mastery. He plays this game for yearsss , he knows how game works. Everytime there is a skill problem om that account. It doesn t matter who sets points, who reset proffesion or who uses the skills. The problem is there on that account. The account is doomed. I can t wait for next person and say: hey i never had any problem, ps: you need SP to use skills... the only usefull answer he got was that changing proffesion can help, and indeed it helped, but i repeat it doesn t matter who change profession, who sets skills or who use skills, at every rebirth you need mote luck than om ken edmund generals so have some of your skills working. History showed this. General skill didn t work, rebirth. Potshot didn t work, rebirth, tornado and tornado mastery didn t work, rebirth , rush and focus didn t work, and after out of tpc last rebirth , tornado don t work again... FOK this is a serious issue and becomes stressfull as hell.

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2018-10-21 06:05:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

I do not know how you got to the moderator but I think you do not deserve to have this post on the forum. Now I posted a new video to see you better with your eyes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH5VrE1GfzE

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-21 08:40:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Your char seems broken then if others cant use skills on it aswell, have fok delete it and recreate it

Signature
<3
Posted on 2018-10-21 22:22:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

I understand you're frustrated, but telling us we are stupid will not get you far, you will end up being muted on forum and your problem won't be solved.

You need to understand you're dealing with Chinese support, they don't play the game and they don't know much about technical issues like these.

Unless you explain your problem to them in detail, you will not get any help from them, as you already experienced. It is not enough to send a random video in a ticket and hope support will understand whats going on. This is the worst thing you can do cause they will waste a month of your time asking questions about it.

The note I made was not for me, I perfectly understand your problem. It was to eliminate all the variables which you need to do when you're sending a ticket. If you don't do that, the support will just opt out for the simplest answer like "you need to cast it on a monster", or taking your last video as an example "you are casting in on dead monster, that's why it doesn't work". I know it sounds completely stupid, but as someone who has a lot of experience with support, that's exactly what they do.

Signature

Posted on 2018-10-22 06:49:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

I know that live support has to give a lot of data because they do not know.

But for me it's pretty clear what I'm trying to look at.
The easiest for led support and the technical team would be to enter my account and see with their eyes the problem that tornado mastery does not work.

Thanks for help and need wait for fix me problem.
I explained to them but I have no idea why they do not.

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-22 06:54:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Me not ken delete,,,, :) maybe you jocked. Need see team technical can. But need wait maybe helped me.

Signature