Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 88968

Total:#25

Create Thread

[Discussion] Stupid live suport and team vco not can fix stupid problem photshot skill

Hot Topics [Copy link] 24/898

Posted on 2018-10-17 08:32:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Congratulations to those who put money in this bad down.

The whole vco team is idiots. I attach video, screen with my problem to solve it and can not help me. And say ask on forum because this not know how can fix this problem. Puts really money people ..................

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-17 08:59:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

So what is the bug? Cant watch the Video right now

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-10-17 09:19:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

"Potshot skill of sea battle.

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-17 09:54:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

That is the skill which you say is bugged. But what id the actual bug? Does it not work at all? Does it work wrong? What is happening that it is bugged? Describe why you think it is bugged

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-10-17 12:00:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe you should explain your problem with more details, not only with a video...

Generally these type of cooldown issues are usually solved by changing your profession to some else, then changing back. You could try that.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2018-10-17 14:38:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-17 14:39:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-17 15:11:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have issues with potshot , it simply wont work . Will need check non CP accounts and go on my RMO's to see how they function now.

This game has a HUGE problem with cooldowns , they get all kinds of buggy and you need a GM to come in game to fix it .

I will need to check to see if I have cooldown active on potshot , it usually last when buggy about 67500000000 minutes so should not have run out yet .

Now a hint , when you go nuts on service they being human not bots ( yet ) , will not be nice back as is often noticed you may get an e-mail that just says " Sorry we can not see problem " but " have a happy day " . I imagine after generate it they have a nice laugh as they try to make head of yours just expload .
 So do not even go there , this is how to play service game , send nice ticket and after you get first nonsense response , if it says " look on forum " , you are set ! 
 Next make aticket that SAYS with a screen if possible and calm desription what is wrong. as they can't even go to you tube from CHINA as it is restricted by GOVERNMENT and few can access it .
 At the end of your ticket be sure to  say , " I went to forum and this is what they said I should do " , 
HAVE A GM COME TO CHECK MY ACCOUNT FOR COOLDOWN " . They know " cooldown " so should go ahhh I see and then will bug someone to do something . 

Signature
.http://voyagecentury.wikia.com 
Visit yourpiratescove.com for game features !
[url=http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976]http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976[/url]
Posted on 2018-10-18 15:48:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not work with exchange profesion. I try this night.

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-18 19:59:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would ask other version players if the skill was or possibly is still broken in their version...  and or/ about how long ago it got fixed. 
As we know we did not get that big patch that had a long list of items along with the pet interface  ...

If it was broken and got fixed with a patch... MAYBE it will get fixed with next patch... IDK and I don't think there is anyway of knowing until we actually get the patch hopefully in November.

It is rather a standard answer that all fixes come from snail.
Only stuff broken due to money making tweaks from IGG will be fixed by Fok/IGG.

Support can probably re-set your countdown but what happens after you use it again?
The support people are NOT programmers so I doubt they can give you a permanent fix.
So as Fok always says;  "we are waiting for Mr. Snail".

- Ele

PS.  I tried hand typing in the link for the jpg.   first it tells me it is a security risk as the certification for it expired 2 yrs ago.. and even if i tell my computer to make an exception it can not find the page.

could you put links to the video and the jpg here in the forum...
that way I know its not me with my poor typing skills messing up making it so I can't view the picture and video.

I also got this message
--------
Сайт i.postimage.cc не настроен
Чтобы здесь оказался Ваш сайт, необходимо добавить его в панель управления в разделе «Мои сайты».

Если Вы недавно добавили сайт в панель управления - подождите 15 минут и ваш сайт начнет работать.
-----------

It says to configure something but since I'm not a member of that site maybe it just wont show the picture to me  IDK.

Signature