Voyage Online Today: 10    Total Posts: 88659

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Fixed] Server Transfer; new name incorrect

[Copy link] 3/166

Posted on 2018-10-09 02:34:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Good Morning, ok spoke to early for server transfer not being done but haha they didnt get the name right xDDD omg, how would it be possible to fix it?

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-09 03:16:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

maybe the name was already taken and thats why they had to add a number or do a slight change to it   so they can actually transfer you and not have to let you wait another week so you can take another name.

Way to fix this:

Kindly ask in your ticket if they can change your name next maintenance to name xy and in best case directly give them 2 names (not that they are blocked again^^).

If they not do that you can change name at name change event i think, althought i have something in mind that it not work always (but giving you details on that i leave to ele she is better with that :D)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-10-09 03:29:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

so i have created and deleted an alt with the name i wanted my main to have.. so the name i applied for was not in use...

and i specified how i wanted the name change lol.. and no they didnt add a number.. what i requested was NismoMT and what i got was Nismoatm xD

and yes i extended the ticket and will wait for further response.. buthey on the good side finally i managed to get the server transfer after aweek and a half waiting haha :)

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-09 04:11:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

ok an update, the name has been fixed already :) this was unexpectedly very fast haha... thanks :)

Signature