[Copy link] 8/338

Posted on 2018-10-08 10:43:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-08 11:01:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

The Patch

is in progress

You prepared Soldier?

Your friends prepared too or only 5 player who rush through content?
Many player bored cause IM player rush away in gear no chance to fight.

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-10-08 11:32:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-08 14:16:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

this game needs the attention of the devs back !!! support is really lacking.. i am afraid that they just might close the game in the near future and us, who spend some money in game will be totally frustrated..

speaking for myself i am frustrated to have such a sloppy service... before we used to have vip support... now VIP is really inexistent, just spend money and more money just to have a status of vip on the website and thats all...

honestly i play the game cause i like the theme and such, and yes i am still far behind and not ready for the new patch tbh since to get materials for upgrade you either need to spnd a hell lot of IM, or you gotta find a good team to help you, which it is very very hard to come by, since not alot of players remain ingame.

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-08 17:53:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't sweat haymate01, no one is ready for the new patch. There's only 1 player in 170 set so far and none in 170+.

Yes it would be nice to get some new ways of getting serpent stones and ambers, but we don't need a whole new patch and new content for that. Updating rewards would be suitable enough for that.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2018-10-08 18:04:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

next Patch is Sea Patch anyway + Golden Tower hopefully.

For this many people are ready.  I think sea players hungry for new gear after 5? years no new stuff and  Land player will love the challenging Golden Tower lvl 71-80.

But FoK said a while ago patch comes soon when bugs are removed by Snail and since many of them fixed already in BBO we should get it soon i guess :)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-10-08 21:22:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Before I get attacked about preventing the progress of the game, let me try to give an explanation.

The new sea gear is pretty nice, people would definitely like that, but it goes without saying that the gear will not be easily made, it will take months if not years to gather everything for 170...

So in addition to land gear needing serpent stones, we will have sea gear needing it as well, and no new ways of obtaining serpent stones will be added except a single daily task. This will only benefit heavy item mall users and it will only create a bigger gap between IM and non IM players.

So the new patch is not a solution to our problems, we need this version to be fixed first. We need serpent stones at daily tasks, once that gets done, then we can talk about new stuff.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2018-10-09 00:17:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

New sea instance is like Yizu Bay. Has 2 parts. And 1st part easy till 2nd boss.2nd boss needed to be killed fast because it keeps getting buff (i think it was dodge and accuracy). And i think it will be really hard to kill that one for most.
About new sea gear . you will need serpent stones to make them. And lumunious pearl to forge it.Hatred set becomes 150 and you can make 160/165/168. It Will be like making 170 land set. You will get 6 new sea stats probably and they will be added on rank+ too so more money needed to raise them :). And here what it looks like

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-09 09:31:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

i mean she 1 shooted everything in new(edo instance)

Signature