Voyage Online Today: 10    Total Posts: 88659

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Discussion] Ken Edmund general card

[Copy link] 10/435

Posted on 2018-10-10 01:19:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well to make things clear, I am not that young:D I play this game since 2009(account was created in that year) but I quited many times for long periods because of the amount of time this game requires but I am in some way a gamer , I played games with better graphics,story,management that this game ever had but still I can only mention 1 game that I played more than 2 or 3 years, and that's vco. It is not like they are too greedy to earn more cash , they just don't care, simple as that. There are much better ways to earn cash if you just take a look at the other games and check what IM events they are running and compare to IM events that we have here. Even if we look at the other versions of this game we can see a difference but that is not enough, take a look at other games which have a lot of success, or think like a new player: you have to take a choice from 2-3 games including vco. Do you think that new player will chose vco? Only thing that can make him choose this one is there are no other games specialized so much on sea, but still if you take everything in balance I doubt he will chose vco so maybe it is time to start and do something.

Signature