Voyage Online Today: 4    Total Posts: 89512

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Discussion] Ken Edmund general card

[Copy link] 10/613

Posted on 2018-10-06 10:23:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

So the reason of this thread is that I spent 2 hours(with 2x card on) sinking iron hand smuggling ship in ryuku and near tourane but with no luck. I saw a thread in the near past and 1 argument for that thread was that this game is meant to be played for a lot if you want to reach the top rankings but still 2 hours spent for nothing and there  is no mystery that we need to get quite a lot of cards before reaching our goal. Now I am asking, do we need robots to play this game? if we need quite a few hours only for 1 general card, what about other stuff, this game can't be playable if you also have a RL. I am hoping that FOK will see this thread and will try and want to change something, and please excuses like there is no way to change or anything like that are pointless. Thank you

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-06 10:44:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

there is lot of stalls in seville with players try to sell Card ken Edmund

You can Farm silver in 2hours Double Drop and buy 1 Card or 2 Card.

Or you gamble and try get more card by farming yourself.

Also DDC dont mean 100% chance to get something within ddc... maybe after 2hours 5min you get 1card... maybe after 5min  maybe after 3hrs you get 3... the more you do the more you will become average of 1 in a ddc i would say....

Edit:  Would totally agree with you if nobody selling cards, but obviously Player getting those cards and selling them in amounts which i say are okay for now. Of course 1% more droprate would not hurt.

I guess FoK would say like this:

Look What captain jack done.
He can be safe and have long and rich life.
But he gamble and try get everlasting youth. It Cost him much and so far he got not rewarded beside having fun adventure.

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-10-06 11:37:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

This game is all about luck mate. I did like 400 forges and didn't get anything good. That's probably around 200 hours of silver farming.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2018-10-06 11:42:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

So you mean that by the time let's say will have general skills I want there will be only 1 player playing,that would be me?

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-06 11:50:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

On some systems like recasting system, yes. You can spend thousand billions and still not get what you want. Its completely random and there is no other way to get the recast you want.

General system is slightly different.

In addition to Iron Hands:
- You can leave your char afk in New Amsterdam suburb and get those cards while you're not doing a thing.
- You can also get cards from Henry Ivelli HS boss and it has like 70% of drop chance.
- You can get those cards from Yizhu Bay instance.

Even if you're lazy and don't feel like doing any of those, the cards are tradeable, you can get them from Seville from other players...

So you can get those cards much easier than you can get materials for recasting, which greatly improves your chances of getting a good general.

So its all about how dedicated you are. Keep in mind that orange generals are an end game material, they are supposed to be hard to get.

Signature

Posted on 2018-10-06 12:01:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok explained all facts in a comment of the first reply about stalls etc. I am not that stronger to let my char afk in New Amsterdam, it barely can survive like 20 mins at max

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-06 12:24:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

As I said, orange generals are an end game material. If you're unable to afk in New Amsterdam, then you shouldn't be worrying about orange generals at all.

You should upgrade your gear, refine it, get your rank up etc.

Once you become strong enough you will be able to afk over night in NA, you will be able to farm Iron hands with an alt while you're farming HI with your main etc. It will be much easier for you to get those cards. :D

Not to go down on you, but I feel its kinda dishonest to complain about how hard it is to get a certain item in game, while at the same time you're too weak to fully utilize all of the ways the item can be obtained. That being said, I do agree with you on some points, I hate the luck aspect of this game. If you don't have luck, no matter how hard you try, you may never get what you wanted...

Signature

Posted on 2018-10-06 13:31:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok I may not be able to afk in New Amsterdam but I didn't complain about that. I just complained about the rate drop of iron hand ships, something you can't afk farm(ik is harder to kill a npc in new amsterdam than a iron hand ship). And about end game material , yes indeed it is but then we can complain about HI for example, how old is HI? rewards are still the same, why not getting materials according to this patch?(I am not talking about promotion stuff but who needs rare gold or whatever). To conclude, spending 2 hours in game for nothing doesn't seems to me fair at all and that's only my opinion.

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-06 18:18:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah its true, spending 2 hours for nothing is not fair at all, but that should be the least of your worries. This whole game is unfair in that sense.

If you're already complaining now for the 2 hours, I'm afraid to hear how will you complain later when you spend 200 hours collecting Quality refines, just to end up losing bonus on your equipment... :(
We've all been trough it, it sucks to work so hard and then end up losing progress. Ridiculous.

Signature

Posted on 2018-10-09 18:34:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

You make some good points and just because we sometime post about reality , it has no relation as to your opinion on the game , we NEED players like you to prove that someone has interest in the game , even after all we have been through together and despite all the fights and argument , YOU by posting about your concerns and giving advice , prove to everyone players still care and want better for everyone and VCO to last a long time .
 You in fact are no different to ME , the me of 2007-2010 but  have not been wrecked yet by the reality of what we deal with.
 In a way you and your post / thread are more important to the game and players , who still have hopes and will fight for the future , than OLD cynics like me and others , who are maybe tired .
 You have no reason to worry or be defensive as you and others , still showing enough interest and speaking out , give even us old cranky cynics hope , that we have some future .

Signature
.http://voyagecentury.wikia.com 
Visit yourpiratescove.com for game features !
[url=http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976]http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976[/url]