Voyage Online Today: 10    Total Posts: 88659

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Spinach Meal, Rare Gold, & TPC

[Copy link] 4/209

Posted on 2018-10-04 23:13:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have two Questions.

First, After i eat the Spinach Meal, does it permanently increase my Character Load?
Second,  is this the one i need for the Ability Xchange Pack for lvl100 Skill? ive seen this in the WebMall.

Signature
Rice is Everything!
Posted on 2018-10-05 01:15:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

1. yes spinach meal perm increases your character load.

2. no, you need ability reward gold,new characters get 4 of them.

Signature
They say that human experimentation is illegal....in your case it was not illegal enough
Posted on 2018-10-05 03:34:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

2nd what is said above about spinach meal... and you can add up to 400 extra character load with spinach meal ... and you get a few free ones
5 free when you do quest # 7 (lvl 4 land map) at Gonzalez in Barcelona..
Get spinach meals at Trade Points exchange npc in Barcelona (80,000? TPC) or regular item mall (20 IM each).
Each meal adds 10 additional load capacity, so you can use up to 40 Spinach Meals.

Though what you probably will want before load is open spaces.
Buy"Enlarge bag" and "Enlarge Cabin" from trades points exchanger NPC in Barcelona (16,000 TPC) or regular item mall (6 IM points)
A few free can be obtained from "free gear giver" in Seville upper city and  Gonzalez in Barcelona #5 and 6 (lvl 3 maps).
10 of enlarge cabin and 10 of enlarge tool bag can be obtained from achieving 10,000 in world ocean points or storm voyage points .

besides the 4 free Ability Reward gold with each new character you can buy more from the item mall for 80 IM each:
Link to IM ability reward gold

The ability reward gold is discussed in depth in the beginner quest line guide!!

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-10-05 12:52:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

I remember going to shoot sheep to raise skills and get materials in old days , then travel around to get drawings to drop off pirates or white ships , faming crops , chopping wood and getting ore from suburbs and islands . But that game is buried inside this game and many old drawings can't be found today .
 We actually had a reason , silver , materials , maybe a ring or neck drop , to kill things in PVE , now they nerf it so much it is just annoying to level so better to use not a skill book but this gold to get instant 100 .

Signature
.http://voyagecentury.wikia.com 
Visit yourpiratescove.com for game features !
[url=http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976]http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976[/url]
Posted on 2018-10-05 13:16:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

(looks like Flamewars and I wrote stuff at the same time again... LOL)

Here are links to guides on how to get Trade Point Cards:

1)   Daily Trade task;  We actually do not have a guide on this as it is rather simple;
Take the daily trade task at the "Trade Quest Giver" npc at Athens dock or Inside the sanctum of memories (access from Seville Dock area)
You will need to look up the location of where to buy trade items then sell it to a city when it is a "popular good" and need to have your purchasing stunt up to the level of what ever good you are asked to buy.

After you have done the trading be sure to go back to Trade Quest Giver for the reward.

Look up city or cities to buy item here:
Trader Goods and Ports Guide

Access the Voyage log to see what item you are suppose to trade/buy.
Ctrl+f >> Daily (tab) >> Daily trading Task>> (incomplete)Daily Trends.

You can buy "Business spy cards" to see what is a popular good in each city (in game item mall) or pay attention to the "popular item" chat channel in game.

2)   Silk Route, Saint Andrews - Quanzhu Daily Quests
click the link and read the guide for info.

3)  Trend Trading Guide
click the link and read the guide for info.

4)  Trade charms (wear to gain extra TPC)
This is post #8 of the Charm guide

5)  Free Lunch
as said above happens every Sunday... and you get 100,000 TPC (usually.. sometimes the prizes change)
1.  Log off game THEN; access the link and log into the web site then click and sigh up for the event
2. Log into game; keep your character online for over 1 hour
3. log off game and click through to a)verivy time online and b) have prize sent to you You have to click a few times)

6)  Items you can get at Trade Points Exchanger NPC
Trade Points Exchanger guide
actually there are a few more items now.. yeah that one needs an update too..

- Ele

Signature