Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 94251

Total:#55

Create Thread

[Discussion] Think it is time to add Serpent Stone Fragments to daily tasks!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 54/4518

Posted on 2019-02-26 06:17:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

One day Cpt Sparraw was walkin on the street. Suddenly he saw a pack on street. It was a nice and shiny pack but no one cares of it. Cpt Sparrow took the pack from ground and read the letters on it " IGG". that didnt mean anything to him. He opened the pack and found a wooden puppet in it. There was a blue button on the belly of puppet. when he pushed that button puppet started to scream as " WE are gonna fix it , we are gonna fix it soon" but he realized one thing. in every scream of pupet , the nose of puppet was getting bigger. Captain Jack laughed so much and he said" thank god only nose  is getting bigger, what if...? "

A short story  for FoK .. you know he likes stories :D

Signature
What could be more serious where there is death?
Posted on 2019-02-26 09:31:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

iff u continue like this then do us all favor and let snail take over vco like it did with BBO coz all its left is u take money  players and give nothing in return Are u and ur company proud?

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-26 12:11:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-27 01:25:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's clear that the nose of puppet is a wallet .

Signature
Posted on 2019-08-12 03:54:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

"we need Mr Snail to design new daily task for lv 150 - 170 captains "   funofking September 2018    (page 2 in this topic reply number 20)

"I will ask Mr Snail to design new daily task for you." funofking September 2018 (page 3 in this topic, reply number 25)

So after almost one year now.....

@funofking IS IT FINALLY DESIGNED? Or will you just finally give new rewards to old dailys (nobody need the old rewards anymore since years)

In BBO they have it now since around a year i think.... we had it for short time but it wasnt working i think.....

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......