Voyage Online Today: 4    Total Posts: 89512

Total:#25

Create Thread

[Discussion] To FoK, which small improvements can revive game

Hot Topics [Copy link] 24/2599

Posted on 2018-09-18 16:12:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi Fok; hi Community,

I try highlight important parts in fat printed. In case you not understand or have enough time read full text:) (i know is much but try put all important thing in), at the end i highlighted in fat purple colour some solution ideas.

Would be nice if you could answer on some of the problems/ solution if you can make them happen.

some reasons why ppl quit:
- usally IM advantage was medium and did get smaller over time and especially with new patch. Now it feels like it pretty much stay same (I am IM user myself so in theory i would not need to care, but i do)

- When all non IM user start afk/leave  IM user dont have ppl to play with and stop too

- To big advantages for IM users/bug users / 12hrs gamers   leads to no will for PvP  also rewards for PvP like siege is outdated

- every patch we get more stuff to work on , but unlike old days the older content not get (much) easier

- the group of medium strong player got to far behind. They feel useless everywhere, instance, siege, pvp   just to much to work on  <<<those are the ppl which need the most the General Manuals and Modifcation Stone

- it feels like drop in HI (main source of silver) got worse and worse, why need for silver Ingame got higher and higher (rank, rank stats, promotes, Forging at Forger in seville, Maps/ treasures)

This game was always made for IM ppl to have fast but expensive advantage and over time ppl got the stuff more and more free and old stuff was made super easy so all can slowly catch up until next patch and all begin from start.

But now old stuff still lot of farming + new stuff lot of farming+ IM   and on top Generals with gulch gold, mod stones and General Manuals. Mid Range player can not farm and pay all of this same time . Even many high players cant.

Also there is no point in PvP in PvP area like rockman or Pirate or so. Sieges is also kinda useless cause cities dont help you with your generals, new gear or new Rank.
Also many items like perfect more expensive than in stall/booth in seville.

i Agree that ppl should not get end content fast. But at the moment People need like endless time for General Gear ( 200k+ Mod stones if not 1kk+) + silver for rank and rank stats+ refines+ new gear + IM for Forges on new Gear and soon we get new sea patch where ppl also will need more IM.
We need more General Manuals/mod stones and slighty more Garnet frags ingame.   

Solutions could be: make General Manuals, Modifcation stones  and maybe a little more Garnet frags available for example like this:
                  by trade/TPC,
                  by Tiger Totem NPC (for IGG treasure or MS frags or so)
                  by Municipal Minister in Cities
                  by Drop in PVP area
                  by more Euro Ares + maybe 1x/ month dragon max
                  let HI drop more Cannon Operator again or make permanent x2 profit for Trade or something (something easy to do for you where maybe not need Snail help)

can choose one of those options or several. Or think about one yourself.

But please change something. You was/are on good way already

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-09-18 16:20:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

-

Same in very short again (without big explainations)

Problems:

- No real Point in PvP /daily /sieges cause reward outdated
- main problem these days of player is: IM, silver, General Manuals, Modification Stones
                                                         (thats pretty much all they need but super hard to get and need to many)
-more player leave make problem for HIgh IM player....==> who to play with? who to fight?

Solutions could be:

make General Manuals, Modifcation stones  and maybe a little more Garnet frags available for example like this:
                  by trade/TPC,
                  by Tiger Totem NPC (for IGG treasure or MS frags or so)
                  by Municipal Minister in Cities
                  by Drop in PVP area
                  by more Euro Ares + maybe 1x/ month dragon max
                  let HI drop more Cannon Operator again or make permanent x2 profit for Trade or something (something easy to do for you where maybe not need Snail help)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-09-18 20:04:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

I do agree with all of that, but mainly the part about the way of making money... In my opinion.

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-19 01:52:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

You forgot the colonies that needs to be update with new content material like it used to be in every patch

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-19 04:32:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

i agree too i hope somebody will read your topic and will inspire 
thank you Flamewars

Signature
Mov Columbus
Posted on 2018-09-19 06:21:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-20 01:07:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

This game is dead , we still play it for two main reason imho

Either we are too old to start a new game or we dont accept the fact that it is dead.

All above ideas and many others have been posted in this forum or the old one for some years now. Did we got anything ? no . Why ? I cant really tell . But the fact is that this game is dead , so we should all accept it and keep doing what gives us more pleasure .

In my opinion this game maybe have/had one of the most selfish and arrogant player base ever. I can think and write ( which i will not ) multiple posts/threads about ideas when one alliance supported it and the other dont ,even tho the idea was good and fair for all or cases that TOP players didnt want something to be implemented cause in their mind that would made lower players stronger...

So first of all lets all take a step back and think if it is our fault that this game is dying/dead and maybe it is not IGG's . Players with attitude and bad manners ( all kind of bad manners ) are the ones to blame . A player does not simple leave from a game cause of bad company running it , he/she leaves cause of bad attitude of other players , A player interacts with other players first not the company.

Anyway good ideas , keep going mayra maybe not all are lost ;)

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-20 01:51:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

thank you for suggestion

I think I can explain something here.

It's game . So you can try something new.

for example ,we all need coins.

some1 has 500M,some1 has more than 40B

so I think the latter tried something new ,and got success in game.that's good attempt .

In this game ,not only good gear or good ship is important ,but good plan is also important .

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-20 02:24:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes FoK someplayers have 40B on account but it is not that they found formula to earn money they were just stacking it for probably 2years, and the other player didnt, in avereg we can make around 1.5b per week if you play 2-3h every day and 4h per day on weekends... for instance only lvl 13 rank costs 15b= 10weeks=2.5months for rank, then there is money for rank stats thats around 10b more, so for stats and new rank player needes around 4montha of playing, no new gear no nothing just one simple rank that dosn’t basicly make him any stronger... we just can’t follow that pace with our drop rate, if you go on chinese version there is 2x drop 0-24(not ddc card but double drop all the time) and on weekends 4x... IM became too expensive and now no1 sells and that equals that you are earning less, if we had more silvers more players would have silvers to buy IM that mean you would sell more IM :)

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-20 04:01:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

1.5b per week? Sounds way too little amount, if we talking about high lvl players, who probably would like to make lvl13 rank for example. Depends on how much time u would like to dedicate to the game ofc, but 300-500mill income average per day is not too hard, even if u not even play all that much, just going afk for night killing mobs 70mill around per day, 80-100mill in master HI without ddc, already 150 mill per day, and u not even played more than 20min... in a ddc day if u really do HI, for example master +5x normal, thats like 650mill average, and i not talked about selling refines and things from BF, yizhou, or even RC if u do porto, just simple HI, 2h ddc playing.

Signature