Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 88377

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Discussion] FoK, Preparation for Jiawu Patch

[Copy link] 8/513

Posted on 2018-09-06 16:07:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi all, hi FoK

In the other topic you said that you are afraid, that we are not prepared for Jiawu (sea instance and gear) Patch and that is why you want to wait with patch till november.

Maybe you can help us prepare then atleast? Because at the moment with drops we get i dont see how 2 months will help us to become much more strong on sea.

Some suggestion:

1. add + 20 sea refines (Sea Spirit Soul and Sea Witch Soul) to Tiger Totem NPC for IGG Treasure ( and start new BG season) 
  2. (other sea refines could be added to (like +25 weapon refines or Holy Tenacity Ore) , just no low lvl like +10 or +15 those everyone has
  3. increase droprate of Hatred Drop and Sidonia Drop in Portobello Bay (in new patch hatred gear will be needed as standard)
  4. Increase droprate in Yizhou Bay
  5. Maybe let bosses in Porto Bay, Yizhou Bay, Yizhou Pathway drop Modification stones (low amount like 20 each or so,   ==> mod stones  = chance for higher stats= helpful for new patch)
  6. Put Sea Refines into Colonies.

I hope you think about this suggestions and maybe can fast implement some of it so you dont need to worry about that we to weak for new patch :)

Also ofc if possible maybe in between add GT lvl 71-80. :)

Kind Regards

Edit:  i suggested +20 accuarcy and dodge sea refines , because i think still lot medium strong player dont have them. Of course i would also like +25 for Weapon or  the new ones from Yizhou bay , but since IGG also wanna still make some money i guess they will not do that (but of course could be added as well :))

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-09-06 22:26:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

not agree yizhou bay is good only buffs should be removed

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-07 00:49:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with Flamewars
especially nr 5 
Colony really need new things

Signature
Mov Columbus
Posted on 2018-09-07 02:15:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Colony does need new stuff, Drop in Yizhu Bay should icrease (last days 1-3 refines for crit atnticrit by killing 3 bosses), Fix the bug of last boss there

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-07 06:23:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes agree put new sea refines into colonies also update with mod stones, luminous pearls, and serpent stones.

If you want to bring out new sea instance how about you give us the drops we are supposed to have also to make level 15 FH`s!

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-09 07:21:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Where is iceiceice post?  "New patch" all deleted?!!

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-09 19:30:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just a warning to everyone:

Derogatory comments about mods will not be allowed to stand
Derogatory comments about players will not be allowed to  stand
If you want to make a report; PM one of the mods with screen shots of proof (or links to SS).

Please read the Forum Rules and terms of service:
Forum Rules & Guidelines
AND
Terms of Service (End User License Agreement)

- ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-10 11:46:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

one more suggestion, how about you put ingame the overlords that we need for the fusion? An idea would be maybe to put them with Sov at the Npc in sevile so we are able to get more stats

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-10 12:15:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah SOV might be an idea since that is also something people pay real cash for so should be fine.

Maybe also add as 2nd option to exchange Sea Charms/ Overlords that can be traded for IGG Treasure (high amount like 4500+ IGG prosperity) so ppl who dont use IM still can get it with much afford.

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......