Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 88376

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Discussion] FoK, was Gold Ingot removed from maps?

[Copy link] 8/681

Posted on 2018-08-25 06:14:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lately me and some other ppl did not got any gold ingots from Maps.

Did you remove them? or make them like 0.0001% drop rate? Please increase again a bit
Also Gilded meteor seems drop not anymore or super rare.

We need the gold ingot in map, because nobody need the treasures anymore so only way to get some silver back from maps is to get Gold Ingots from maps. Everyone who will make 170 gear will need 20-30 Lake. The Lake drop was increased a bit but still like maybe 1 lake all 7bil or so. 

Just to compare:

BBO has no Gold Ingot in Maps, but they have 50% decrease on Treasure Map making every weekend and also they get in maps more treasure for example  3 Telances or  2 Lakes .

Kind Regards :)

Edit: Please also remove from Crete Boxes the Moonstone Fragments again and put in the drop of 25 Garnetfrags again ( you removed it by accident last mainteance when increase mod stones from 10 to 12).

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-08-27 06:08:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

sorry ,it's my fault,will fixed it in next maintenance
PM your account ,a gifts for you.

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-27 12:51:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

So if anyone has made maps this week, should also PM you FunofKing are they gonna be gifts for everyone??

Signature
Old player same drive
Posted on 2018-08-29 15:56:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

YAY !! GIFTS FOR EVERYONE !!!!

Signature
.http://voyagecentury.wikia.com 
Visit yourpiratescove.com for game features !
[url=http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976]http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976[/url]
Posted on 2018-08-29 22:19:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

thank you for fixing FoK,

I think it is not 100% fixed though:

Since mainteance me and other ppl got again (very rare) 5 gold ingots in maps. Also the Crete Boxes dont drop MS frags anymore and instead drop again 25 Garnet fragments. So that is very good.

But so far nobody got 6 Gold Ingot from lvl 5 map.

Before the bug you could get:

5x Gold Ingot from Camera Box
6x Gold Ingot from Olihakan Metal Box

I think you forgot to fix the Olihakan Metal Box.

Also the droprates of Gold Ingots, Lake and Gilded seems to be maybe a little bit to rare
( i got 1 gold ingot drop (=5 ingots) from over 2,5bil investment.
0 Gilded Meteor since 1,5weeks i think like 10-15bil or so of investment and 
Lake Mithril drop is around every 5-8bil average or bit more rare.  Maybe need a slight adjustment there.

Anyway thank you for patching just please check the Olihakan Metal Box again and maybe do small adjustments on droprates.

Thank you :)

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-04 04:40:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi FoK,

quick reminder:)

did you check/ fix it?  ( 6 Gold ingot seem to not drop anymore from Olihakan Metal box,  only 5 Gold Ingot from Camere Box)

Edit: okay just got gold Ingot from Olihakan Metal box so seems to be fixed (atleast that they drop at all again)

Thank you :)

But think still need adjust drop rates ( increase) a little bit  for Lake, Gilded Meteor and Gold Ingot.

Rarely ppl need treasures and if they dont pay anything close to what ppl spend. Making Maps is a Waste of Billions every week like this.

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-04 13:03:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't think it is fixed either. So far not 1 gold ingot, gilded meteor or lake mithril. Spent billions the last few weeks.

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-05 09:40:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

no one made profit from treasure since vco released stop wasting your time

Signature
Posted on 2018-09-05 17:23:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

First week when they messed with it, everyone was doing thousands of points… and the sucess was obviosly too "expensive" for IGG, so they tried cut it down… result now everyone want it back.

Signature
Old player same drive