Voyage Online Today: 12    Total Posts: 91463

Total:#50

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Bug Report] New Noble Merchant Charm is BUGGED in TPC

Hot Topics [Copy link] 49/3309

Posted on 2018-08-14 12:23:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

I ran a test with 3  chars. I got the same results as DSofa. Took same load, 1st trade of the day, same amity. Magnate charm received the most tpc 280, No Charm 244 tpc, Noble Charm 229. 

Silver had the correct percentages per charm.

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-14 17:29:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, so we already confirmed that the Noble Merchant charm is bugged, it doesn't give any extra TPC.

Now we just need to funofking to acknowledge it. Anyone speaks Chinese?

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2018-08-14 20:46:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

u need same standard ,same char to test the charm.

or my suggestion is ,u can test char without charm ,I mean all char wear no charm ,to check whether your char can get same TPC.

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-14 21:28:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

I bought the Royal Charm will be running the test on that one tomorrow after maintenance. I will post results all with same stats no charm. After I will run with 1 Royal, 1 Magnate , 1 No Charm.

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-27 17:59:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Looks like this is never going to be fixed....
so to just further depress everyone...

I noticed when turning in the daily trading task
I got:
72,000 TPC while wearing Noble Merchant Charm
yet I got
90,000 TPC on a character wearing a Fashion Mogul charm

Ill add others later.

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-27 20:25:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

u need to check the screenshot I provided carefully

The Noble charm got more TPC .

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-27 22:15:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

You need to check the tables we provided carefully.

The Noble charm got less TPC.

But seriously...

Why are your results more correct than ours? You did a single test, we did several independent tests on several different days with several different goods. We provided in depth explanation of our methodology and goods, while you didn't provide more than a single sentence to explain yours.

So in order to disprove our hypothesis that Noble charm gives less TPC than it should, you have to provide a bigger sample with a better explanation of your methodology, or provide an explanation what was wrong in our methodology that gave us these wrong results.

Until that happens, this thread stays open for discussion and we will try to continually update with more data.

Thank you for understanding.

Signature

Posted on 2018-08-28 02:47:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

I used the same char (that's important) with different charm

and did it at the same time .

So the chars got same coins exclude the bonus.

-----------------------------------------------------
all your test is not the same char.the coins r not the same.

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-28 08:33:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay, I understand, but lets make some things clear.

1. Your sample size is too small. You showed us one trend run. We need more than one to make a conclusion.

2. You probably didn't do it at the 15x multiplier, which is why you got so little cards. You got 3937 compared to 4239. That falls in the margin of error. TPC's are never the same, there is always a small percent of difference between chars, and since you gained so few TPC's, its possible that the small randomness polluted your results.

3. In your tests, character wearing Noble charm got 302 more cards which is only an 8% increase. The charm is supposed to give 40% increase.
Heres a screen, notice it says 0.40? That means 40% more cards. You only got 8% more. Can we say this charm works correctly in that case? I think not.

Our testing results also showed an increase in TPC's while wearing Noble charm, but it was still nowhere near the 40% it should give. Heck, it gave even less than the Magnate Charm which increases TPC's by 30%.

So if you want to mark this as fixed, can you show me a trend run where you actually get a 40% increase in TPC? So show me a result where one char gets 10k TPC without charm and 14k with the charm. Thanks.

Signature

Posted on 2018-08-28 10:36:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

TPC/ 1.4 = TPC/1.3
I think that's the key.

Signature