Voyage Online Today: 4    Total Posts: 89512

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] this is the reality MRFOK

[Copy link] 5/609

Posted on 2018-07-30 12:38:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

In the last year i saw approximation an amount of 6 player make 160 gear its hard to make it most player don't wanna do it cause take too much work for the obviously reason if you don't have IM or friend that lay you hand you wont make 160 gear and obliviously 165 even less without a team, but the worse part is not there there gamble that is involved in building generals witch as i said in many tread before  was substantial patch with many disadvantage than advantage for the community in general, what player been asking the past few months is for dragon max  is event that is pve event that does not come the same week as euro ares it give to every normal player a total amount of 900 modifications 900 general manuals, so in month  is total of 1800 modification stone and 1800  general manuals what players are asking for is the add of that amount of general manuals and modification stone in game, so if you can add it by normal way like adding the event you could add the event, if you cant, maybe could be add in the freelunch, that is not euro ares week,  it will maintain a balance for all the players.

And this not mean much anymore the reasoning behind it why  cause it requires from 9-10000 modification stone  to get a red stats  witch can totally gamble you could the same red stats twice in between 3k modification stone like 200 technique witch at this moment is totally useless stats if you ask most of the players, would you keep it? i believe no.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-30 12:50:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

160 gear would be much more reasonable and easier if certain GM's would bring patches.... also 170 gear would be a few weeks less afford which would increase the IM sales

but Captain Jack is at his Island at the moment. He have Rum and Wife for next months and want to rest.

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-07-30 13:09:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

I can get the gear but someone tell me why ? 
 THIS is the problem , I have help if you ask DSOFA he will admit to trying to fix my brain.
 I am also not without resourses I own the website in my sig and I have done great in other major titles with HUGE accounts , as I am at a stage in LIFE were I can buy most anything ,  but CAN'T enjoy much because health and accidents just happen. 
 TIME is my enemy now and my home is my prison mosly .  So as you can see I can busy myself but must get something for my efforts .
 I am here at VCO because it is my old friend and for a fact the spirits of many old players lost , still live here and I keep them . 
 The key to this game is the question I asked , ( " I can get gear but someone tell me why ?'" ) . I am sure you guys understand me , despite the fact , unlike in the past , almost NO ONE HERE is from NA .

Signature
.http://voyagecentury.wikia.com 
Visit yourpiratescove.com for game features !
[url=http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976]http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976[/url]
Posted on 2018-07-30 20:08:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

this game is voyage century ,not Zorro's Legend.

We have to work as a team ,if we want to do something hard.

about gamble ,do something u never sure it's a gamble.

In CP4, all wants to get the fountain ,who won?

Black Beard lost his life ,UK King failed,

I think Spain won,they complete their target ,destroyed the fountain .

3 teams did the gamble ,one won.

it means you only have one chance to achieve your target.that's gamble.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-30 21:08:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

this voyage century online  copy paste from woniu, but with  less sea event than land events
how about you do something mr admin get to work instead posting incoherent shit that add nothing  but space in the forums that is useful for another like guides, just not nonsense add nothing,
you don't get the point cause you don't play the game you don't have any idea what is this game cause you don play mr FOK, is why you wont have vco in twitter cause igg will close your game just cause of the bad reviews lmao specially with  anwser like this.

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-01 05:08:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi evry1, I'm BBO player,  1 of lucky 170 geared player,  I coming here from few months,  ferst thing I don't know where did you get from,   On BBO can make 170 gear from 3 weeks to 3 months,  lol that's not really possible,  but how quick you make it depend of how mutch money you invest,  ( in here same : No)  we can't get lake mithtrils from IM shop ( you can)  we can't get guilded meteorites from IM shop ( you can)  so don't tell me we have easier version of game : you have 50 ℅ more items in IM shop that our version,                                          the reason you don't have patches?  In my opinion snail want own vco servers,  they owned all frogster servers where German,  French servers are well populated,  in September last year they owned Russian server where population is close to you,  so you are last on the list  really,  is only question what do IGG. ( but that's only my thinking) .                                                   that's true we don't have forum and game client broken but that's 80℅ of RODO , EU protection regulation,  some sed here yesterday on chinese servers all works beautiful,  that's think is suck for us,. Hope 1 day we will get same support as chinese version.                                                                                  its truly ather version is e lot/ lot cheaper but evry1 gonna have pleasure from game,  not pleasure from spending thousands of dollars for nothing,  ( are you agree)  you can have enough money to make 170 gear in 6 months but you can make it harder and don't buy so mutch IM,  same here, ( not?)  But game gonna be more balanced not only for players huh earn 10k + dollars e month ( you agree)  how mutch you spend it depend of evry1,  but even players with lower budget shut be able catch bigger IM spenders,  ather way playing not make sense.                                                                                        In my opinion players shut buy IM cuz some the game creating,  some look after its running,  its not even fear to play and don't buy IM,  but IM gonna be available for evry1 in reasonable prices,                                                                                its not true we are bored after make 170 gear,  its so meny things to do enyway after that,  in ouer version liquid drano has 1.050 mil points,  on German servers players has 1,2 - 1,3 mil points so if you see playing after 170 gear not ending,  is always e lot to do, ,                                                                              forgive my English,  maybe some mistakes,  its not mine ferst lonquage. BYE

Signature