Voyage Online Today: 4    Total Posts: 89512

Total:#44

Create Thread

[Discussion] Goodbye ..

Hot Topics [Copy link] 43/5879

Posted on 2018-07-29 16:53:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

Question for you FunofKing. To you how many hours a player should play a game a day? After your answer i will try to see what i can do in that many hours. And what i can earn.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-29 22:13:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

In fact ,I want to buy $3000 computer,but it's too expensive .
So may I have to give up?

No ,I buy $800 computer instead ,of course ,it can't run some good games ,but I still play DOTA2 everyday instead.

So if you don't have enough money ,you can choose plan B instead.

Enjoy the day in voyage,that's important.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-30 00:35:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Traslation to FoK previous post:

"If you cant afford VCO go bitch in some other game (plan B)"

PS: He prefers other games cuz VCO takes too much time/money

Regards

Signature
<3 all my fans...  keep it up trying harder boys
Posted on 2018-07-30 01:55:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

But fok you don't need 3-5k fur ultra gaming pc $800 get you better than console =P

But there are some whales left to fund this game  and that's what counts, right?

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-01 11:22:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

8th Generation Coffee Lake Intel® Core™ i7-8700K
32GB (2x16GB) DDR4L 1.2V 2666MHz,
1TB SSD + 2TB HDD
17.3" UHD 3840x2160 G-SYNC IPS Mat LED Screen
2x 8GB GDDR5x nVIDIA® GeForce® GTX1080 256 ...  specs of my laptop and I m still sayin I will not spend any coin this game under your bad management. Have you ever calculate how many serpent stones are needed for upgrading just 160 gears ? calculate it till 170 then calculate how many years will it take to make full 170 with your drops? Have you ever calculate how many lumi pearls are needed for your bugged acute, Physique stats? I dont want max gear you Cutler Beckett. I want to be a "GOD" nor immortal. Just want a good balanced game. This is F2P game not P2Win !!

Signature
What could be more serious where there is death?
Posted on 2018-08-01 18:57:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok bye PR

PS Nice Lap

Signature
<3 all my fans...  keep it up trying harder boys
Posted on 2018-08-02 01:45:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

the best computer costs a lot .
a normal computer is cheap,but can't play battleground(my computer can't work it ,and battleground is popular in China)

So you wanting lv170+ gear, the No.1 gear in this game ,it may cost a lot.
lv170 gear is in the same way.

but Lv165 gear ,is normal gear. so it's cheap.

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-02 06:09:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

To translate what FOK is trying to say, since it seems you're all failing to understand his analogy.

170 gear is the best gear. It has to be expensive. If you want to PvP and stay competitive, you will have to pay for it.

If you can't afford it, then stay in 165 gear and find something else to do in game that's fun to you.

Its as simple as that.

What you all fail to understand is that they intend to keep this patch for at least two to three years, so that's why its important that 170 gear is hard to make. Otherwise you would make it quickly and you wouldn't have anything to do for the next two years. You would end up spamming the forum, asking when's the new patch coming or you would quit.

This way, you can gather mats slowly, will keep you occupied for a while and as the time for the next patch comes closer, more and more ways to obtain them will be enabled. Just look at perfect refines. 6 years ago they weren't dropping anywhere and now you have them everywhere since this patch is no longer about refining, its about gear promoting and forging.

Does any one of you actually remember how hard it was to make black dragon weapon 11 years ago? Does anyone remember how hard was it to make God gear, or Inquisitor gear? This is not an exlusive thing they did in this patch. Top level gear was always hard to make. The only difference between 11 years ago and now is that they are giving you an option to purchase it via IM if you want to get it done quickly.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2018-08-02 07:44:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Can we at least get the new mats for the new FHs , its been awhile since i made my last one :D :D

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-02 16:08:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey funofking just wondering how much im points do you pay to jusagay or killerondrugs to defend you here? I want to be a part of your gang to if you want  just give me some free mats and badges pls

Signature
IGG is mocking with me :P