Voyage Online Today: 4    Total Posts: 89512

Total:#44

Create Thread

[Discussion] Goodbye ..

Hot Topics [Copy link] 43/5880

Posted on 2018-07-26 13:37:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think I m done..  Game became hard.. So much IM is needed.. All fellows have gone.. No need to play with 10 players .. ty for everything  and good luck to every1 in their lives.. Au Revoir .. Prince Rhaegar from MMP

PS: I have nothing to sell .. I have left the toon to my friends.

Signature
What could be more serious where there is death?
Posted on 2018-07-26 14:37:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

cya dont worry guys soon IGG will bring more free content :)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-07-26 18:15:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Goodbye my old friend, i will surely miss you. Good luck in another game

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-26 20:35:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

the pressure in MMP is hard.
but in Dagama you can get many items for free everyday .

the event is so easy to get lots of item.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-27 03:45:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

I had no intention to reply under any situation but I have been warned that Gm has involved to my topic. So let make clear a few thing for him :

1) I ve seen almost a dozen newbie player have  quit in a few weeks after they started to game . Most of them said making inqu set was really hard  :)

2) You brought sea reduce mine damage, reduce hull damage etc with a patch ;

a) do they work or not ? 
   b) didnt you put off players with a few general manuals and a few SOVs?
   c) you still give magnetic ores ( bound) from daily chests, moonstone fragments ( bound) from crete boxes but for what ? Pls log on my account and you will see +300k magnetic ores in my seville wh. Also 8000 investigators boxes. 600 time card and so on .. I didnt bother myself to open them cos I know I will get nothing.

3) you brought sea instance 2 or 3 months ago but it was bugged %80 of this period . Most of players still believe bugged version is the orginal version of that instance :) 2 days ago I told a player ( who I pimped his FH with blaze stones ;) ) to try first and second boss again cos there was no bug. And he screamed in my pm he has done that time :) pls give info to players in maintanence log if yizhou bay is bugged or not.

4) I have been VIP 3 almost for 2 years ( which means I help you earning money , I can be called as a "loyal" customer right ?  ) but even an unbinding process took one day. NO live support even for VIP s . ( sorry lads I m not trying to classify players, just trying to speak in IGG language) 

5) I have mentioned unbinding issue and I remember the Hollownes issue :) to pimp sea charms ;

a) you can use devil pirate ship charm ( 1500 advanced voucher) ( loooooooonngg time+150 unbind tool if you do with your alt)
  b) you can do storm voyage expo for green flame leader and unbind it 150 tool ( long time+1220 points if you do with your alt ) 
  c) you can buy hollowness from IM 1300+ points ( a few clicks +60 USD )

if you want to max your 3 ship charms ; 3 ship charms are used at one try , 5 tries for one ship charm so =  3x5x3= 45 ships charms are needed. 

45x60 usd = 2700 USD ????

Are you kiddin me ? Are you mocking with me ? 

Dear FoK; pls open an account and start to level it up . Do not use your GM power .Ask to your guild mates to make run for you at porto for expo points. Ask your guildmates to make runs in BF for drops . Ask your friends to help you make dailies. Then you will see what means to be newbie in this game. That s why you need newcomers. More newcomers will hold each other. I m sure a few smart player will jump " you can help your newbie bla bla.." Help newcomer for lake mithril expo then we can talk this again. Damn I know I m talikng to wall. but you have said free stuffs.. which free stuff? more modi stone? last weekend I used 3k modi stones my dear GM . I could get enough modi stones in MMP dont worry . my stats are enough to do it . if you log on my toon and if you check my datas I had no problem with your free stuffs. And pls explain me how can a GM suggest to a player a dead server as a solution ? 

to Lads; I m just tired of being bitch of IGG and I retired. that s it . I m gonna be a loyal customer elsewhere.

PS : Jedo I ll miss you too ;) ;);)

Signature
What could be more serious where there is death?
Posted on 2018-07-27 04:17:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

i retired too without advertising here...since january-february

myry-Columbus

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-27 04:39:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

i still play and i actually buy the IM myself and not pay other ppl with silver to buy for me so i am a true customer :)

But i get sick of that 30% Yizhou bay Patch and still no Tower Patch from Yizhou Pathway patch  as well.....

so might lose me too if you dont do something

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-07-27 10:36:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Bye Mr Prince. Îs so fuck game. What You say îs really. Forza Milan Prince.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-27 11:29:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Bye Mr Prince, probably i will  join to you soon <3 already I gave toon to my brother.

Colt - mmp

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-27 12:04:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

bye Rhaegar we had lots of fun wish luck in rl and good fortune.

may the goats be with you!

Signature