Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 87296

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Storyline Break; Beginner Quest line #68

[Copy link] 4/191

Posted on 2018-06-12 07:59:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi

I am with
difficulty in mission storyline nº68 of the quest.
after reaching the level 108, the missions disappear.

Does not appear the mission Merchant Alliance officer , according - New / Beginning Player Start and Quest Line Guide
Could someone give me a tip?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

adding quest so people know which one it is.

AND, after doing some searching I changed the title so that FOK can see that the same break occurred again (maybe after an update last night)   - Ele

68. Acknowledgment
Talk to the Merchant Alliance officer of your alliance.
**You can now choose which Merchant alliance officer to Auto track to. Click one of the 5 underlined destinations   You will need to know what alliance you joined
ckick Cntrl+X > Merchant Alliance Tab > Alliance appears in BIG YELLOW LETTERS
in my case it is the Nederlands Alliance

Reward (Voyage Log): Prof Exp 5,100,000, Silver 200,000,  Merchant Alliance Contribution 200
Reward (chat):  Prof Exp 40,000,000, Silver 200,000, Merchant Alliance Contribution Certificates 20

You can find your MA officer here:
Alexander- Islandi (57, 60)
Venice- Western Mediterranean  (50,-22)
Lisbon- Iberian (10,20)
Bordeaux- English Channel (56,66)
Amsterdam- Nederlands (50, -20)

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-12 08:26:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you are already in a guild it is bugged, only way to fix it is make new char and wait to finish the story line before joining a guild

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-12 12:20:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

**EDIT**
I have found  one other report regarding a break at #67 (not 68) but maybe or maybe not the same thing:
However he was using a character made before 1/2/2018
[Solved] Broken story line again???

I have not heard of a break that was guild related... this may be the first official report.

Please make a screen shot of your voyage log
ctrl+f > main tab >  click "The story-line Quest" >click on the name of the task IF a task is showing.... then take the screen shot

Please post the screen shot here I would like to see it
(I am hoping maybe it just skipped #68 and went on to #69)

Even if the quest line is not showing take a screen shot!
If the story line has disappeared send the screenshot to support with your character name, account, and server information (of bugged character) so they can re-set your character.

Please re-state so that it is 100% clear...
did you do quest #68 then it broke?
or did your do quest #67 then it broke?
Let us know the last quest number you completed!

- Ele

EMAIL and get a TICKET SUPPORT LINK :  http://service.igg.com/ >> PC Game >> Voyage Century
you will have to sign in again as this is a different forum from ours.
so don't be scared by the error message

** To make a screen shot; press the print screen button, open paint (program), click on blank picture area and ctrl+V (paste), resize this screen shot to "pixels"; horizontal, 1200... then save to your computer.
(resize for full screen shots; otherwise the file may be to big to upload to the support page.)

I am wondering of the fix of the Yizhou story line broke the Beginner quest line....
~sigh~

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-13 15:55:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

The mission does not appear to be done, and I'm at level 108

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-13 18:02:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

The picture above shows only The knights vigil 1 quest line open...
*edit
(The knights vigil 1 quest line will show in your log book at about level 60 but you will not be able to start the quests until you are level 120!!)

It looks like the Beginner quest line disappeared, just like it did for the other players linked in above thread.

All you can do is contact support and let them know... they might reset it for you or try to compensate you with compressed provisions or something...

At least you are high enough level so you can do the knights vigil and still get the free 140 equipment and lvl 11 ship.. if support does not help you.

OR

You can just make a new character.. yes you loose a few ours of play... but the 2nd time around it will probably go much faster now that you know what you are doing.

- Ele

Signature