Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 87840

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Daily (task) instance rewards - time for a change

[Copy link] 5/412

Posted on 2018-06-08 01:56:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

For several years the reward in the chests for the Daily Tasks has not changed. Personally, I do not have any motivation to perform daily, and I have not performed them for several years. A new patch has long been released, and there are no alternatives for obtaining new materials except in the 170 inst or IM. Can still be something to change? Now very few people are interested in OMO and MS Fragment. I think it's worthwhile giving them only for doing low lvl tasks. Those who perform more complex must receive at least some reason, remove from the reward garbage.
Or if you do not want to change what's available, add more complex daily, with new awards. Daily in London you were able to do, although I have not seen on other servers (not VCO) similar NPC with tasks.

------------
changed title slightly...  I am guessing you are referring to the tasks given by the "Daily Instance Quests giver," not Voyage inspector or other npcs inside sanctum.  - Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-08 08:01:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Agree

Same with daily Timecard

Signature
<3 all my fans...  keep it up trying harder boys
Posted on 2018-06-08 12:16:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

I asked funofking about this and he told me he doesn't interfere with stuff like that. Its designed like that and he doesn't want to change it. Then a week later he made that "breaking news" thread, I guess trying to use analogy to show why his decision is the right one.

http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=16&ctid=62241

Of course he didn't mention how he completely redesigned Ken Edmund cards which shows that he indeed interferes.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-08 15:43:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

I will do the low daily's with my alts when I have time... mostly to get the delicate basic stones...
Some of my guild mates do them with their army's of 5 to keep up guild vigor... but they tend to be the officers who have access to the rainbows or other items officers can get daily.

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-09 04:56:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

When there was a question about the imperial boxes, that from them you get things that are no longer relevant, the boxes have been reworked. The same did not break the game. Why not do the same for high-level chests from Daily tasks? They also added the Alloy steel, why not change OMO and Moonstone fragments to something else?

Or add some new exchange, that would not save tons of unnecessary resources is unclear why. Personally, I already have in my warehouse almost 4k processed MO and more than 50k MS fragments. Fragments no one will change, because the assignment in London makes it useless to spend 15kk on the exchange. People sell them for 2-5k, why should I spend 15?

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-09 12:53:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

before london daily quest, for few days they give general manuals and was removed  so changes can be made if FOK want it

Signature