Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 87840

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] IGG 12th Anniversary what Events??

Close [Copy link] 4/334

Posted on 2018-06-04 17:57:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

What kind of events/rewards can we expect to celebrate 12 years FOK? We are excited for new things.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-04 20:09:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

what? IGG 12th Anniversary?

when ?what?

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-05 13:47:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

"IGG Inc. (799.HK) was founded on June 6, 2006. With its headquarters located in Singapore,...."

No events were run for IGG's 11th Anniversary why would you expect events for the 12th??

For the IGG 10th Anniversary which is a LARGE Milestone all they had was a Hot sale.

Searching further back I found they did hold events for the 8th Anniversary in 2014
further looking shows events were held for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th and 8th anniversaries.
(yes 5th was skipped and none after 8th except the 10th's hot sale)

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-05 15:21:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

“No events were run for IGG's 11th Anniversary why would you expect events for the 12th??”

Ele, I’m curious why you always come off negative and basically like an ass? I ask this because this isn’t the first time you’ve replied to a post of mine in a very negative and condesending fashion. Ledhed posted a duplicate post after mine asking the same thing and you responded similar to mine but without the negative statement I posted above, why’s that? Is it because he’s a moderator and I’m not? Maybe you should learn how to speak to people a bit better before you drive even more people away from the forums. It’s bad enough the company is slowly driving us away and there’s basically only a small handful of people that even post here so when we do take time to come here, I think we’d all appreciate moderators that are “fair and positive” which is about the opposite of you.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-05 17:48:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am merely stating a FACT and then using logic.  I am sorry you do not understand sarcasm.
(maybe English is not your first language... so yes maybe it doenst translate well.. no I do not know your situation)

All people who have played this game for at least a few years, know (or they are just not paying attention) that events are happening less and less frequently.

yes, I would prefer if YOU did the research to see if events are held for certain occasions, then you might come to the same conclusions as I do.
But I realize no one does research it.. so I end up saying the same type of things over and over.

I give the same comments to others when they start asking about events...
I can give u links in pm if you really want them... or just search posts around the last few western holidays.

If you feel personally slighted by me please address me in PM
(That is the proper way to approach the subject)

PS.
I thought I admitted I read that linked thread incorrectly....look at my last post.
(the link above loaded oddly for me so here is the link again http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=62190#logo )

They had already changed the news post by the time I got to it so My eyes were skipping over "Oct." as I had read "May" in the news post.  It literally took me reading that thread 3 times before i noticed the point you were trying to get across.

I gave a full explanation at the end of post 5 in that thread.

pps.  You did not have to use the word "ass".  You are trying to make the thread into a flame post by using such language.. 
If I am sounding like I am frustrated like 99% of the other players about fewer and fewer events, and fewer IGG services, then you might be correct.
If I sound sarcastic you might also be correct.

But I am definitely not trying to be mean to anyone...
An "ass" is a "jerk" or an "idiot"... a person who tends to be mean ... and for no reason.

-------------

locking this thread so that any further communication will be in pm

- ele

Signature