Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 88639

Total:#23

Create Thread

[Discussion] Mr FoK: List of Fix and small patch parts we miss 6/11/18

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 22/1808

Posted on 2018-05-17 17:35:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

and bring dragon max ffs  how much more your costumers and core members have to ask for same and you come with the same silly excuses you released content hard to beat cause majority of player dont have the tools like like dragon max to actually make the upgrades to actually  beat the content and meaning beating the content mean nothing cause it requires mass grinding to actually get your goals done remember this grinding game with retarded RNG systems.

i put you an example you might know WOW as online game they lose so many subs after realising 7.01 patch for making legendary items design to make you specs that play 100 viable  to do your roll dps heal or tank, more like complementary item for you spec to be  good in pve, approximately  75%-65% of players quit cause of the RNG system, when legion was released there was my server new server didn't phased out to other servers cause we were full,  now we have more merged LOL like 8 more merged  (the phased out system in wow is system that when not enough player are in one  sever it phased out and merged with another server online) with new server low pop like in the one i'm que time to get it took 1hours to get in for those that were not in online legion when it became live,   mean server was full capacity everyone was playing wow legion. 

blizzard learn less rng more viable stuff for player less grinding things like artifact weapons less legendary  rng more quest legendary to avoid ppl complain.

since general patch you have lose so many players you had over 4 server with good population now you have 2 servers active

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-19 07:47:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Since Server Transfer open next 2weeks nothing will happen anyway....

IGG/ FunofKing use the time to test  GT lvl 80, new Treasure map loot, new pet system and maybe also the Charm for Yizhou Pathway in Testserver....!

I bet you will find ppl willing to help testing if you need. Just do it please so you can bring some of the important missing content after server Transfers!

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-06-11 17:44:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Update:

i did cross everything out what is kinda solved

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......