Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 87840

Total:#23

Create Thread

[Discussion] Mr FoK: List of Fix and small patch parts we miss 6/11/18

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 22/1704

Posted on 2018-05-16 13:53:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Some of you dont get it, and you focus only on the "charm", did you check the rest? Who dont want GT 70+? who dont want the pet system to free up 10 slots? Who dont want the new treasures maps since we have a FH now that we cant make cause 60% of the mats are not in game..., Who dont want auto change in generals so we dont need to do it manualy? Who dont want quality ammo in quanzou so we dont waste compressed provs? Aslo the last boss in new sea iny is not doable cause its bugged!! its not about being easy, that buff  is a one shot kill no mater what you have!!!! Almost all of that stuff should have being in game already, ok maybe not the GT 70+ but the rest? thats what is the post about. So for once stop acting like 5 year old accusing and flaming and go to the actuall meaning of the post!!!

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-16 14:26:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Champ at his best hahaha

Signature
<3 all my fans...  keep it up trying harder boys
Posted on 2018-05-16 14:53:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

The only reason i mentioned charm first is:

1. Should be easiest to fix, probably without much effort or very little if at all
  2. Tanks would have extra hatred which means hitters don't need to wait for tank to use skills and worried for him loosing agro.
  3. if tank has enough stats to  tank, maybe can switch stats around, more DB or cs, whatever  team may need in certain situations.
  4. people who can not get team at all, maybe would be able to clear till first boss without needing defense set or high dr

Ofc i would want others too, but knowing IGG, that would take sometime.
Preferable, i would like to see pet system next, fixing all generals making sure they have correct skills and working properly (no more empty ones), fix sea ini and drops for makingFH and then move onto GT. GT is most overdue anyways and IGG/FOK would delay as much as possible. There are many more but we can cope, however i would like to see at least 1 fix every maintenance. That would take at least some week, but could improve game a lot.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-16 18:26:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Tooo many people look at other versions of the game or played them n think they so clever for watching some youtube videos, if u didnt loot other ppls accounts or just plain start the game in 160 u wouldn't be impatient or bored. The reality is while a bunch of are man childs who seem to live religiously behind your vco, the majority of players don't sit there counting down the days till their next +1 refine or upgrade and this is vco not bbo not chinese version and nothing like the game u were all hopeless at back when this game was moderated correctly. If these things bother you soo much then stop playing so much video games. For 5 yrs korti come in here every week with another 2cents which always reads like a letter to "Dear Santa."

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-16 18:28:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Laziest was the only one to actually point out something intelligent in that many more teams might try the yizhou n actually get to play the patch with an extra 200 DR since this game has become a DR game anyway.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-16 23:30:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hahahaha keyboard warrior is back.... and thinks knows all and he can point out who is right and who is wrong

Just go run Madagascar and Malta pumpkin.. finish those 145 refines then you can come here and talk about big boys stuff

Must be so sad having to come here at forums and rage vs korti cuz you cant do nothing ingame

Cheers fanboy

Signature
<3 all my fans...  keep it up trying harder boys
Posted on 2018-05-17 01:20:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Wonder who is that killerchop

If I want have all stuff from different version I would add more stuff  I just ask for basics  and for stuff which lot of ppl want.....Also wenn often  der Bugs cause we only get half patches so I try to show what miss

Also I guess many of us want to make a lvl 15 FH and not only have the sketch for it...

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-05-17 09:22:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to see more ways to earn gen manuals in the game. You get more gen manuals afk in euro ares losing than u do doing 14 days of london.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-17 11:29:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

We need dragon max event for more manuals, best would be 1 week euro 1 week dragon max, so remove 2x crete and have 1 crete every sunday and those 2 events taking turns as 2nd sunday event.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-17 15:53:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

the last boss buff is totally glitched
you attack 10mins buff suppose to be after 10mins, if you didnt kill him in 10mins he buffs the new refines are even less droping gg IGG

when ppl decide to quit dont blame them

Signature