Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 88639

Total:#23

Create Thread

[Discussion] Mr FoK: List of Fix and small patch parts we miss 6/11/18

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 22/1809

Posted on 2018-05-14 23:47:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Dear FoK,
      most important stuff we miss atm:

1. Add new Treasures to level 5 Treasures Maps (this includes Materials for lvl 15 FH, lvl 170 gear and 170+ gear and some needed ajdustments in droprate of 168+ treasures).
      2. Golden Tower lvl 71-80 (need for make lvl 170 gear more reachable and having a new land solo challenge)
      3.     -------
      4. New Pet System
      5. Yizhou Pathway Charm  so all stronger teams can do instance without use bugs
      6. New Dailys Quests (which can drop Mazu/Bodhi/medals at low rate) or any other extra way to Yizhou Pathway to get new Gear materials (Game was not design for pathway only).
      7. (ofc fix the crash when enter yizhou bay, but removing the buffs in Yizhou bay+ bring GT+ pet system patch might do that work)
      8.  Quick Change for Generals (but i think that comes later patch)so probably focus on the other

Kind Regards

P.S. I think the item from maps we get is called "keel iron" or something like that..... we also need the new treasure map system to make 170 gear upgrade more realistic :)

Edit: If wanted i can keep the list a bit up to date and  colour stuff we got in different colour so you always see what missing.....

Also check your PM for the original patchlink of The Yizhou Pathway Charm.

Fixed/added stuff so far (after patch was created):

1. Yizhou Bay remove all Buff ( or if possible only from last boss) , because last boss is bugged and even Snail did just remove the buff in BBO.
      2. Quality Ammo Issue in Yizhou Bay fixed.

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-05-14 23:59:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Also we need quick change option for generals its so annoying to change from sea to land by removing all equips then equipping other ones.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-15 01:39:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

U talk about add quality ammo and early on other topic u say that why i want it add cuz i lazzy lol u have 2 faces??
For charm for instance to people not use bug ??bug already removed from there and no bug any more so why we would need charm
GT i believe there lot of players cant kill lvl 70 so why more lvls atm
For sea instance u want remove buff it just came out and u want people wolo it too easy then after 2 month come again cry for new patch and new things
I think it shouls stay hard so people cant finish it easy and work as team to can finish it
From all what u said i think only good thing new dailys for gear drops and ammo for new sea ini

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-15 01:42:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

2#Flamewars |

2018-05-14 11:06:42

you can open a Warehouse in Quanzhou and fill with Quality Ammo.

I know you want easy way and kill Yizhou Bay with boom boom but should be some difficulty

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-15 02:15:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Mr camp can you even reach the boss 4 in yizhou bay? As all sea  players reported it is impossible to kill becaude it Is bugged ... Same as it was bugged in bbo and got patched like this after 1 week..   4th boss can not be killed cause he 1hit you before you can hit him....He use a skill to kill all who take to long directly at start instead of after e.g. 10min

About gt there is almost no active mains who can not reach  gt lvl 70...I know you hate me but stop troll...this is serious topic to help everyone ....me for example can't even pass 2nd boss in bay so don't care about 4th but other ppl need the fix for it

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-15 04:33:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

about ins 4 boss. just tank need 700 dr +  2 x AB i think. it s not hard to kill like before.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-15 11:32:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok Point 6 kinda solved... from what i hear ammo weight so low now that we probably dont need the ammo in Quanzhou, although it would be good to have :)

Time for the other points:)

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-16 00:14:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah put the charm in there Yizhou is bugged in the U.S version it is meant to have the Battle Forest charm able to be used in there sorry for only half of the charm description in the photo but it is my battle forest charm

Signature
我对这家公司非常伤心。
Posted on 2018-05-16 11:36:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is okay in my opinion. The ini would be too easy with the charm.
Patch just came, its supposed to be hard, to entertain us for a couple of months, a year, till we get the next one. Some teams passed it, which means its doable if you know what you're doing.

This patch actually brought team work back to the game. It made other professions relevant, gave a reason for AB's to upgrade their gear, forced us to come up with new tactics, pet skills, forges etc... Its well done.

The thing that's not well done, is serpent stone, amber bodhi, luminous pearls availability. We need thousands of them and you only get a few per day. It takes one player 3 years to finish his gear.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2018-05-16 13:20:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

That's why I listed many different things sadly so far low amount of pPl respond and they jump on the yiZhou pathway part mainly....

The thing is all that stuff is designed to work together.....aS Sofa said it takes wax to long arm. ..even If we all can run full yizhou from day 1 and not skip 1 day and also use all ddc we can use we need years for 1 player and full team Is needed so it more than 5years just to finish upgrades .....no forges and other stuff which we can get within the next 5 years.... Its fine if I takes like 9months per player but way over 1year...

Signature