Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 88641

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Discussion] restore accounts please

Close [Copy link] 11/949

Posted on 2018-05-10 15:20:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

cant believe they ban accounts I buy VC points for... they targeted all the little  ones (500-2k point). They didn't bother the ones I buy 4k-10k a month....

Signature
blah blah blah
Posted on 2018-05-11 15:26:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG have taken 12 accounts hostage cause of someone else purchase disputed

Signature
blah blah blah
Posted on 2018-05-11 16:12:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

No need to bump your thread.

IF IGG banned you they banned you.
Did they say if it was a permanent ban or a timed ban??

Fok did not say if it was perma ban in the thread: http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=16&ctid=62193&nfid=0&fcp=3&p=1
and I assume you are the same Chinese character named person that complained in that thread though it is a different account...
This time the name translates as; Wang Shi
it was funnier last time when it translated to "unhappy player"

From TOS;
[(i) Related Accounts. If we terminate or suspend an Account or access through an Account, we may terminate or suspend any other Accounts or access through any other Accounts that share the same registrant’s name, phone number, email address, postal address, Internet Protocol address, or credit card number with the Account that, or access through which is, suspended or terminated.

6. TRADING AMONG USERS
All trading, sublicensing, renting, leasing, loaning, selling or transfers of Accounts, characters or Game Resource, including without limitation, trading of Account ID, Account Names, and all out-of-game transfers, are strictly prohibited. Further, any transactions in connection with the Game Resources or other Services amongst Users or provision of in-games services such as power-leveling for “real-world” payment or payment related to the Services is strictly prohibited, unless otherwise permitted by IGG.

You shall not access or use any Account or Game Resource pursuant to any sublicense, rent, lease, loan, sale or prohibited transfer arrangement.

We are not responsible for any losses that occur, whether in relation to any trading activities. ANY AND ALL PROHIBITED CONDUCT MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE ACCOUNTS INVOLVED IN SUCH CONDUCT OR TRANSACTIONS OR TERMINATION OF ACCESS THROUGH ANY ACCOUNTS INVOLVED IN SUCH CONDUCT OR TRANSACTIONS.]

It is against Terms of Service to buy or sell accounts
or
to buy item mall points from others.

Read the link there is even more there... too much to cut and paste..

There is a gifting option where someone can send you an item by typing in your account name.  But If the person who gave teh gift, cancels their purchase of IM points and your gift was given near that time... you get screwed for having untrustworthy friends.

This is why you never let anyone else buy IM for you on their credit cards...
This is a known long time scam where they will cancel the purchase as much as 3 months after you have the points in your account.

Technically they can ban you even if you traded with that person only 1 time, 3 + yrs ago..

They were actually probably being nice not banning your main accounts.. if the main accts had more transactions they could probably see that only 1 or 2 transactions were with the bad person and most were (hopefully) just you.

-----------

Even though technically it is against TOS to do this:
Just make some new accounts.  (and dont trade others for IM points or items on these accounts)

Alts are not hard to train now a days...
and there is ability reward gold to take any skill to 100

you can even buy an item to make your character lvl 140 or 150 and then lvl 160 (though it does not do skills)

Oh and If you should want to level the skills above 100 I made a guide on how to level the old skills fast:
Skill Level experience points - for leveling the old skills

Though I do admit it will "hurt" if you had many spaces open in bank and warehouse... and high weight load. Or were running them through daily tasks for vouchers..

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-12 16:14:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

I sell Item mall points that why all the accounts are linked, but yet none of the item mall points I sold are disputed. IGG serves has not stated any time, they want whom ever dispute money back. they banned other account not related to the disputed igg points cause they are all linked to my item mall transactions which are not disputed. if I was to dispute the Item mall points I have purchased there would be over 25 account directly effected on 3 servers.

As for making new account, it is easy to level accounts, I don't fell like putting another 60k on my own account again.

xanthian31 don't assume things you will just end up making an ass out of your self, I am my own person and there are over 10 main accounts effected that have nothing to do with disputed IGG points.

Signature
blah blah blah
Posted on 2018-05-12 19:24:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

xanthian31 don't assume things you will just end up making an ass out of your self...

Then maybe you should be more clear in your posts? You literally made a new account few days ago, made a new complaint thread and shared almost no useful information about your problem, what else are we supposed to do than assume?

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2018-05-12 21:29:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lets be clear about one thing here Ele and Sofa him and I are two different people.. He is just one of the affected persons a little bit annoying if you ask me and for some reason he thinks his shit is the reason why we got banned . Clearly as I have stated IGG seems to think it's a shared account situation with people on multiple accounts. The reason why I created this account is for forum use and also is because my main account is still suspended otherwise I would use that one to post.. And Ele I'd like to thank you for noting the ingenuity behind my name creation "unhappy player" The reason why I chose to speak in Chinese was to give Fun Of King the option because knowing English is not his first language I felt compelled to be kind and speak to him in his native tongue and also in English to be more palatable I thought maybe I could get a more effective response from him but he just ignored me like I expected he would I just want this issue fixed and as for your other question it's not timed it's permanent until the charge back of 2.777.5 USD is payed back

Signature
我对这家公司非常伤心。
Posted on 2018-05-13 07:18:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

sorry my grammar is horrible, it always difficult to write stuff. I am trying to get my main account back and don't want other people to be punish for something they did not do.

Signature
blah blah blah
Posted on 2018-05-16 19:01:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

As u well know the jayfitzy accnt is a village bicycle accnt like many its had a lot of owner and since many people in this game are compulsive cheats n scripters, the use of VPNS is high so an IP proof thing wont work, you should advise your bank of the transaction in question and report it over FOKS head if he dont respect u enough to address u. Email the overlords and not the GM, you speak chinese it should be easy to solve for u,  you should be more careful about who you do business with and learn that certain faces n names on this game r wolves in sheeps clothing hopping from 1 accnt/server to the next. Send lots of tickets too and then get your posts bumped n flaired. Its possible u have been punished previously for another misdemeanor/ban/penalty and its affecting his judgement. He has made it clear in the past u shld only use VIP/main accnts for transactions over 1k points to reduce issues.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-17 16:28:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

never had any other misdemeanor or penalties , all my VC/ IGG transaction are in good condition, no disputes here. no ideal why they are trying to make me pay for someone else's dispute. There is no reason why they banned a lot of my clients whom I sold Item mall points too. Oh I don't speak Chinese, I speak Hangul (Korean).

Signature
blah blah blah
Posted on 2018-05-23 14:19:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

분명히 그들은 내가 아무 이유 없이 포인트를 넣어 계정을 많이 금지

--------------------------------------
google translate:
Obviously they banned me a lot of accounts I put points for no reason

Signature
blah blah blah