Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 86540

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Discussion] Missing/ refunded VC points - Can not purchase large amounts

[Copy link] 10/333

Posted on 2018-04-13 21:08:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure this is the right place to post this but I purchased some VC points and have not received them yet. any advice would be appreciated.

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-13 21:34:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Send a ticket to service center. They will be able to help you.
If you purchased a huge amount, and this is your first purchase, its most likely been put on hold till they verify the payment.

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2018-04-13 21:35:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Goto track order status at pay.igg.com select payment method and search then it will tell you the status of your order.

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-13 21:49:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for your help guys!

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-14 03:19:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

omg this company....

i bought tons of IM already and received most of my IM this weekend on my acc but last IM i dont get cause "high risc" are they stupid?-.-'

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-04-14 12:34:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

It is unfortunate that the captain jacks jackpot uses the old rules of buying with in the 2 day time period.
      "For every 1000 points purchased or exchanged at one go, you'll get 1 try."

I was looking at the frequency of the event but this month (April) is not with in the regular pattern.
the event had been offered usually 2x a month with a few exceptions of only 1 x a month... and in October it ran 3x.

I have a feeling they are gong to have to change the rules if even the long time buyers now have this problem....
(but leave it to IGG not to change the rules for over a year and wonder why no one participates...bets anyone?)

--------copy of my reply from the last post on same subject-----------

Too many people have asked for refunds from IGG over the years...  so now; (pretty much) anything over $200 gets flagged.

I believe that is why the event "(New)Pirate King’s Treasure" has changed so that now you just have to have the points in your account to qualify for the event

So you can buy the points slowly over a few days prior to the event.

The event "(New)Pirate King’s Treasure" takes place on the average of 2x per month.
So you have plenty of time to slowly buy IM points.

Further examination of the dates show that the event happens on the first Friday and 3rd Friday of the month...  February being the exception, probably to move dates so that it would not be held during Spring festival/Chinese New Year holiday.

You would think IGG would get wise to $200 being the max allowed, and they would introduce a 3,500 or 3,600 point pack  ($192 and $198 respectively)

----------end quote--------

- Ele

Signature
Daylight Saving Time USA March 11, 2018
DST Europe* March 25, 2018

First Day of Spring March 20, 2018
Posted on 2018-04-14 13:01:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Is anyone still able to purchase 1000 IM or more at one time?
how about 2,000?
6,000?
10,000?

(unfortunately no one said how much they were trying to buy when they got auto refunded)

And what payment method do you use?

- Ele

Signature
Daylight Saving Time USA March 11, 2018
DST Europe* March 25, 2018

First Day of Spring March 20, 2018
Posted on 2018-04-14 14:35:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

I just bought 10k yesterday no problem and friend bought 20k worth no issue. I had issues in last but I sent ticket in and upgraded to VIP now I don’t have problems anymore.

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-14 17:23:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Im not an IM buyer but I remember some problems between IGG & PayPal... maybe it depends on the payment method??

Maybe if the guys buying high ammount mention the method an specially the one with the problem

Regards

Signature
<3 all my fans...  keep it up trying harder boys
Posted on 2018-04-15 10:12:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

k now i got the missing IM and bought some more and again they flagged high risc....

gg IGG :D

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......