Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 88968

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Bug Report] Rare Treasure storyline; Special Clues (2) 3/13/18

Close [Copy link] 6/704

Posted on 2018-03-13 03:55:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello everyone,
I have encountered a problem with the Rare treasure storyline. This is the link for the storyline in our forum to get a better idea about which quests I`m talking about.

Rare Treasure Storyline

actual quest that is messing up is called: "Getting Rich by Trading (High Level)" - which is actually the Special Clues (2) quest to kill a james town pirate flagship.

As you can see there are 2 types of quests: Ordinary for common treasures and Special for Advanced treasures
My character can do Ordinary and Special I - no problem. 
BUT when I try to get to the next quest, Special II, for 100 advanced which requires to kill jamestown ship, I can accept the quest, but can`t complete it. 
The problem is that the quest is wrong placed , as you can see in screenshot Branch-daily quest, also having a BAD description. I complete the quest (kill the boat) , it even says in chat and quest track is complete (1/1) but the quest is not complete, and can`t be submited.
I thought I need to make ordinary II before Special II, so i took the quest, killed ricardo, but same problem. It seems to me from II round of quests , it doesn`t work.
Please fix quest storyline!
I will attach 2 images to prove my problem
Thank you in advance for the problem solving with advanced treasurs, got it? this is a good one!

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2018-03-13 13:56:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

I doubt that IGG will do the programming to fix this.
They will wait for a fix from Snail.

But they probably do not even know it is broken at this time.
so make a report and get a ticket from support!!

So they will know to ask snail for a fix.

I have not done the quest line... but just to make sure, has anyone else completed this quest line...
or has it always been broken?

--------------------

I found a report from December 23, 2017 of it being broken
but no one followed up on it so I do not know if they reported it to the service center.

Portobello quests; ordinary clues 2 and quest special clues 2 is bugged

- Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-13 20:15:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, it’s bugged. I couldnt do it as well. Tried with 2 alts and it sayd i completed killing the ship, but the quest remains uncompleted.

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-14 08:23:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Now what?Do they even care about the game?Do they even know they run a game?Are they still alive or is that machine that answers the same after calling someone and not respond:"the nomber you are calling is not available,please try again later"...
The lack of interest is outstanding from those people 

Signature
If you really want something, you gotta do everything in your power to achieve it and if that is not enough , then you gotta do what is required.
Posted on 2018-03-14 10:05:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

They are just a bunch of students working in service center, copy pasting answers from the template they were given.

Don't expect any real answers or support from them, unless its an IM related issue. Its not even worth wasting time talking to them.

I can offer you the real answer your seeking for. The task is simply bugged. It used to work, but during Yizhou update it got bugged. We only received part of the patch from Snail games, many tasks got messed up, having wrong requirements, rewards, missing NPC's etc. because the server side wasn't completely updated along with the client side. There's nothing we or IGG can do about it. Funofking is simply waiting for Snail games to patch things up. Until then, there's nothing you can do about it, just sit back and relax.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2018-03-16 05:19:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

the text of the task is wrong.

Special Clues (2)

I have a more challenging task at hand. If you are up to it, I will let you in on some special information.

Sink the Devil Pirate Flagship at the High Seas

100 Advanced Treasure Vouchers

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-20 04:15:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

You are officially "special" ! Thank you for help :)

Signature