Voyage Online Today: 22    Total Posts: 85693

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Suggestion for new IM item /Charm

[Copy link] 4/175

Posted on 2018-02-06 13:43:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Would it be maybe possible to get an IM item/Charm which increase Trade Profit by 5-20 times? (depends on the price)?

:angel:

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-02-06 13:49:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Pretty much useless since TPC exchange doesn't offer anything new and the old stuff like ordinary/superior refines are way too overpriced. No one even trades anymore these days except for daily trade task vigor.

If they added Rainbow crystals, St. Deus honor and badges, Serpent stone fragments or anything in similar fashion, which is still needed in huge amounts, people would start trading again. Its sad to see such a great feature being lost... Trading used to be a trademark of this game...

That's obviously not going to happen, so the only alternative I see is maybe if there was a charm that could increase silver profit, so people could earn like 200kk in an hour of trading, then it would be useful and could revive trading again.

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2018-02-06 14:50:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

isn't trading far too easy to macro/automate....? Does nobody remember those level 10 raider teams going back and forth between semarang and CT constantly, way back in the day...?

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-06 14:53:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

since trends change every 1:10...
I suppose you could macro just some lvl 12 items to a likely city... but to get the most coin the trend with the suggested charm would influence it greatly.

Also would the first to turn it in be a factor?... I believe that is still how it works with regular (Non daily quest) trade trend.

maybe they could just activate that trade event a little more often??  Like daily??

Time is Money Event

All players will enjoy 4x profits from business trip during the event time.

Event Time: 1
12:02am - 12:20am Jan 14th
6:02pm - 6:20pm Jan 14th(GMT-5)

Note: When the event starts and ends, there should be announcements.

IGG reservers the final interpretation and right of the event.

Signature
Chinese New Year and Spring Festival  -  Year of the Dog
February 15 - 21, 2018

Posted on 2018-02-06 15:00:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

to be more specific:

1. I was talking about trade profit not that stupid TPC sh... which nobody need ......talking about silver coins....

2.  I suggested an IM charm ( maybe 1k+ IM or so) so that you not have armys of alts using it, because it is to expensive for alt.... or put as 10k IM reward or something like this

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......