Voyage Online Today: 19    Total Posts: 88638

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Discussion] RACISIM ALERT IN GAME

Close [Copy link] 15/1250

Posted on 2018-02-05 01:32:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

So jedas likes to talk about other people getting personal well  jedas my guy lets take a blast from the past
remember when u got a warning from IGG for being racist? well i guess i warning doesn't help as this racist stuff
needs to stop u and MRmoron dont have anything to say other then racism comments and isn't right i think Jedas thread should be removed and i will send tickets if i here racist comments for either one of those immature s" who have nothing better to do then make racist jokes!

Signature
world love peace
Posted on 2018-02-05 01:36:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

before.

Jedas always did racial discrimination.

Jedas always say racist one about turkey people and some country

as far as i know some people reported to IGG about Jedas racism

and Jedas & ANOTR got warning from igg.

now he acting like victim

i think most turkey people never fogive Jedas.

racist is always Never right.

thats why some many people don t like Jedas.

now 1940s ?  not 2018?

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-05 01:40:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes Jedas has been making fun of Italians also and calling them"pasta" racism in game is not right its honesty sad to see how desperate and mad this man is to insult another country like that just  because they look,or talk different it isnt right :(

Signature
world love peace
Posted on 2018-02-05 03:22:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Jedas you deserve it dont act like a victim

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-05 03:23:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

I didnt even know the guy like 4-5 months ago, and since the beginning he was either insulting me or saying racist stuff. Its pretty much because its where I am from. Otherwise why would anyone insult a guy they dont even know ? A player like that should get permanently removed from this game . Now acts like he is the victim. I blocked him over a month ago after he went too far. All he does is saying people have low iq or they dont have brains and makes racist ''jokes''. Seriously is it allowed to be racist in this game ? If not why is he still playing ?

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-05 05:44:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

So all 5 shielded players talk here, whats the point of this ? You are so upset for being shielded ? Besides if i call you turks, how is that racist ? Arent you turk? Ashamed of being turk ? Lots of you have title "TURK" so i dont really see how is that racist unless u see word turk as an insult. Anyways, shield me like i shielded you and get over it

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap
Posted on 2018-02-05 07:07:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Awww.. wait a minute .. I'm never ashamed of being "Turk" or called as "Turk" Could you tell me who said "Goat Fucker Turks" in public Jedass?? will you deny it or you want from me to send SS here ?? you used to insult players about their IQ's, their nationalities, accusing them as being a member of ISIS .. Who said "brainless 40 years odl virgin Korean" in public chat ?  Who said "go suck  some  TURKs d..k" in public chat ? Then now you play the role of victim?? Who talks about mothers of the players in game ? Be a REAL MAN and0 stand with what you have done before!! Was it me who talked about Ossy's Private life in public chat or was it you "ohh Ossy doesnt your dad allow you to do this or to do that" ?? Oh I know you can blame ANOTR for all those things. you may excuse like "Loes did that " But Jedass, your toon deserves the last "s" because of your personality. Cos you talk different in public chat , you write different in forum. I hope you are not acting hypocritically like this in your real life.

Signature
What could be more serious where there is death?
Posted on 2018-02-05 07:17:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-05 08:07:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

I need share this picture because we got really racists comment on public. Sorry Jedas you and your members started that. We can fix that problem easy. We must do or game will die easy.

Signature
Big intelligences, think together... Malcolm X
Posted on 2018-02-05 08:12:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

It is unimaginable how this guy can be 2 faced. in the game he is THE rager kid who swears and insults everyone around him and in forum he is acting like an angel who is hurt because people are mean to him. Jedas I am seriously beginning to think you are schizophrenic. Be a man and apologize.

Signature