Voyage Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 88376

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Am I Troll?

[Copy link] 5/656

Posted on 2018-01-12 02:38:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Let' s assume  I am a Troll..

@DSofa and Flamewars ; all the comments that I made your topics were the similar words of your GM comments. Also a player who talks too much in forum used almost same words for Dragon Max and bugged Generals. So if I am a Troll , they are more troller than me. Got it ? :)

I may call myself as an IT. And yes, this account is an alt also. You can't see my IP but you can check the login datas and you can easily find who uses this account. My friend asked me to look this game a few weeks ago. He told me that some players used different clients to log on to the game and used some exploits ( In my opinion they are not exploits. They are game features. But somehow this compnay does not want to share it. Do not blame your GM for this.) As all you know some features of this game are tried to be hidden. But there are several clients in roaming.  ( I will not say anything about this by now, because it will become a guide to cheat)    
  Solution: Company should decide to apply all patches directly. Patches should not be manipulated by 3rd persons. I don't think Snail sends bugged patches again and again. If it does , IGG has to go to court for defective goods. Also, I think you do not have a real Queen Bee. It is obviously clear that your Queen Bee takes care other beehives. I think totally 500 bees is a small group for him. And I am just a kid who licks the honey on his finger:P There are lots of firms which produce honey. I told some issues to my friend. But I am not sure if he will report or not. But a poor suggestion from this mortal : REPORT  all cheaters, exploiters, scammers and bug users even if they are your brothers or sisters. Because they ruin your beloved. I see that all of you are the fanatics ( + meaning) of this game. ( At least my friend is. He had been playing this game ten years ago too. But he was not rich at that time :D )  Au revoir mes amis

Signature
IGG is mocking with me :P
Posted on 2018-01-12 14:27:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

When you come to the forum, make a thread, bragging how you can farm 350 modification stones daily without providing any further details, its safe to assume you have an agenda. On top of that, posting in another thread, mocking other players for the bug they experienced and asking GM not to fix the bug, its safe to assume your agenda here is nothing more than to troll other forum users.

If you actually wanted to be useful, you would report how the bug is being done to one of the forum mods PM, like many other players did in the past. We keep a documentation of every bug in the mods zone, easily accessible to our GM, funofking, who deals with them. He can't fix all of them, but this way he can at least be aware of the bugs being used so he can know what to look for. We don't really have the resources to send GM on a wild goose hunt, letting him guess how the bug works, based on a random forum post which authenticity is doubtful.

So if you care about the game as you say you do, consider reporting the bug so that we can do something about it, otherwise refrain from posting about bugs in such a vague way unless you wanna continue being called a troll.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2018-01-12 15:49:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you really want to be useful/ change something buy IGG shares at the stock exchange get huge amount of them and force them to do something :D

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-01-12 17:25:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Bugs and client editing have been around for forever, IGGs servers are not what I would call safe even.
We had examples of bug exploiting and client editing before (2007 and 2008).
IGG really can't do anything, they only relay what information they deem necessary from Snailgame, we almost never get the full picture.
Past experience tells me that IGG will fix the bug, and keep going.
If you expecting IGG to ban its few remaining cash cows you are a fool.

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-14 06:48:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

1) it seems that this guy is a stranger and didnt play game like we did.
2) find its friend.
3) it is obvious that it trusts only to its friend. ( not gm or forum mods)
4) Company havent done its work 
5) GM doesnt interested in game so much.
6) we will be guardians or ruiners of the game. ( we can decide) 

PS: I had one 5 stars but no skill general and I ve sent a ticket to IGG service about it . IGG replied me that it was the poorest General. Then KratosAuron commented in forum and he sad it was not the poorest. it was bug and could be fixed by a small patch. Situation: IGG didnt know what the problem was. Another  player eho had experienced it showed a solution. wasnt weird??

Signature
What could be more serious where there is death?
Posted on 2018-01-14 14:30:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

In my opinion, every one who comes to forum is just stating their opinions/points of view of the games.

Dsofa, you mentioned yourself that many bugs are reported in your mod area but nothing is being done about it. How on earth, current management, FOK/IGG took us from being over 1 year ahead of other versions to about a year behind them. If any one should be called 'trollers', that would be a perfect fit for FOK/IGG at this stage. IGG keeps always silent and FOK just post some random post/comments that makes no sense. We have bugs growing almost everyday and nothing happen even if players report them hundred times. By the look, most bugs are created by IGG themselves, as most are not even on other versions. Guess everything relates to changes IGG makes every now and again without thinking about impact on the game, in broader prospect. 

If only people would be allowed to post more bugs to forum, when players would be more informed and probably realise that there is no point in supporting this game either in cash or your time, since IGG gives 0 f**** about it. Until IGG starts fixing bugs as soon as possible and not only when it suits them, nothing will change around here, especially when now they can get those fixes from BBO/Snail or whoever they tell us they are getting them. There is no game balance anymore with all the changes IGG made so far. It is a matter of time till last few high spenders stop playing and when game can close for sure or continue without any updates whatsoever.

Signature