Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 87295

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] Bug on recasting weapons?

[Copy link] 2/413

Posted on 2018-01-11 08:49:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guys, I believe I have found a bug, if not, enlight me if something has changed.

It has been some time I have tried to recast a weapon, focused only on hat and armor. Today I tried to recast my tank set weapon 160 falch which had a royal forge. No problem with it, though I wanted to try to get the one which resets the ultimate weapon skill like SOS.

When I tried level 4 recast, which takes a lot of mats, I got a SKILLED FORGE, a level 2 recast, so WTF?

I tried for 3x the lvl 4 recast times and still got a SKILLED FORGE.

Shouldn't it stays on Royal Forge all the times I try a lvl 4 recast? If I already had a level 4 recast?

Please, help me understanding this, because I think there is a problem here.

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-11 09:05:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

the weapon is different than armor and hat. The level of recast just secure you the range of +% you get on the stats, for example levle 4 recast can grand you up to +10% when the level 3 gets you i think up to +8%. 
now as far as skill goes every recast you can get specific skills, those can be whatever level. for example the one you wanted to get its not royal, its exchelent i think. So no bug. just how the mechanism is

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-11 09:12:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok, but if I have royal I can be degraded to skilled even if a try a lvl 4 recast?

Signature