Voyage Online Today: 4    Total Posts: 87464

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Where Comes the Salary from- a short briefing about Customer Care

[Copy link] 4/433

Posted on 2018-01-10 12:03:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear IGG,

we all once in our life come to the point where we ask ourself where comes the Salary from?
In Theory it is simple-  from the company!
But where actually the company gets their money from?

Well their comes the tricky and annoying part. There are those subjects called "Customers" ..... in Online Games you could maybe use the word "addicted people", but never use that term when a "customer " could hear it, because it is a little wrong and unprofessional.

Back to topic. The Customers buy the Product of the Company (here it is a Online game). In Case of VCO it is actually free online game so ppl use Micro Transactions and buy extra items which are not needed to play the game itself.

If you want to have a good running company you, as boss, try to keep the customers happy.
As member of Support Stuff / Customer Care keeping the Customers happy is the best way to make sure your job and your salary is safe.

---------------

What this has to do with VCO?

A happy Customer don't care about little downtimes in online games or high prices.... He wants to have a good game experience (in best game without bug users/cheaters in the game) and if he have a problem he want to be able to get a fast and helpful answer by the support.

It becomes problematic when there are bug users around and the support is not (always) very helpful.
For example:

A Customer write a SUpport ticket and don't get a solution for over 1,5 years and when he asks afer that time again to finally solve it , he just get told it is to old and can not help.
or
A Customer write a Support Ticket and is told that there is not such a bug in the game and so he dont get compensation, while the Website is offically stating "there is this bug ingame pls be aware of it".

Please change your Customer Care and help Customers who pay hundreds/thousands of euros here.They are the reason the salary arrive every month.

Edit: I am happy you did read until here. Feel Free to check Ticket ID: 1071959  ( I did write, their a long text, sry for that but i tried it shorter before and did not seem that it was helpful to write short).

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-01-10 14:39:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

It is free to play if you not happy do not spend money

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-10 14:44:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't be so shortsighted Hacker007.

It is free to play, but without paying customers this game wouldn't even exists. So its very important for all of us that paying customers get the care they require.

Signature

CROATIA
Posted on 2018-01-10 15:39:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

well i guess sadly killler is right......

2017 should have been the year of nice IM investment of me.... but i guess since 4 Gold Faith Cards already to hard work to compensate i dont need to take care of this game anymore....  probably time to become an alt as well instead of start to got for some K euro expensive 170 gear:D

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-01-11 04:04:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Every game is the same . We play them if we feel welcome and buy if they offer value . The player base answered the question on VCO in this area by shrinking . I used less words than flameguy to say his point .

Signature
.http://voyagecentury.wikia.com 
Visit yourpiratescove.com for game features !
[url=http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976]http://vc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=48976[/url]