Voyage Online Today: 0    Total Posts: 85306

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Suggestion] Add Quality refine NPC, remove usless charm npc.

[Copy link] 4/257

Posted on 2018-01-08 15:25:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

A few years ago, in Seville, there was a NPC that exchanged the usual quality refineds in a ratio of 1 to 5, to 100% quality. Now in place of this NPC is another, which changes useless charms to weapons. Maybe it's worth returning this NPC, now it's not as difficult to get a quality refined as it used to be, it's all now possible to collect in a gold tower (40-60 room). This will up the weaker players. Strongly on the balance of refineds this should not affect. To confidently pass a 40+ gold tower, you need to have good parameters. The price and demand for the given moment are high only on the perfect refineds, the superior now costs a penny, not to mention the ordinary. Therefore, the return of such a NPC only helps the weaker players, because tops already and so have the maximum +++, they will not need this NPC.
And in general, it's strange that absolutely all the refined have a 100% exchange, and on quality it was removed.
If you do not return this NPC, you can at least add this function to the already available NPC near the suburb of Seville.

The place where this NPC used to be with the exchange, and where now it is useless with the charms on the weapons

-------------------------
changed title to reflect content of thread - Ele

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-08 16:29:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah 100% quality sounds nice.....and as the thread owner said they pretty easy to get and only poor souls/ noobs not done with them yet

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-01-08 18:19:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thumbs up! Great idea.
Hope FoK at least thinks about implementing it.

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-08 19:05:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

If i recall well, the NPC didnt make 100% qualities as everyone thinks..he did refines to up att/acc to +120 with 100% success rate, which noone needs anymore since ordinary refines add more than that

Signature
youtube.com/user/killerondrugs - VCO guides/tutorials/PvP stuff and other useful crap
Posted on 2018-01-09 05:09:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

well it could be refines to till 300 attack... sadly i been using more then 500x quality attack pear week and still not getting 300 attack at my weapon but it already decreased from 275 attack to 145 one day and it makes me laugh, how its possibel to have many failures xD

Anyway...probably i need use 10k qualitys for get 300 attack :ermm:

Signature