Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 86543

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] NO NPC FOR MERRY CHRISTMASS 2017

[Copy link] 2/395

Posted on 2018-01-03 20:08:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

A new task appeared in my Daily Tasks called Marry Christmass 2017  but no NPC turned up to give the Task
Anyone knows something about it ?
I also killed Pedro on 5th floor of Golden tower but no reward :(

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-03 20:52:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

~SIGH~

Ok now how long have you been playing the IGG version of this game??? <#sarcasm>

Just like last year (and still even today) the quest for christmas 2016 shows in the voyage log as well.   And NO we NEVER got that quest line opened to us.

Now think what day the 2017 christmas quests showed up in the log book;
 it showed up January AFTER Christmas and New Year are over with.

So to again quote Fok;  CHRISTMAS IS OVER!

You should know by now we only get small events if anything at all.

only once have we EVER gotten the same event and prizes as BBO (the one that gave pet fragments )  and that was a total fluke.

- Ele

Signature
Daylight Saving Time USA March 11, 2018
DST Europe* March 25, 2018

First Day of Spring March 20, 2018
Posted on 2018-01-04 11:58:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

so far all I have found

Fok promises a xmas patch (tells us it will be late) here (no promise of events) see post #6 and #9: http://vc.forum.igg.com/redirect?cmd=reply&ctid=61884&crid=501560
[*note he does not promise any events because at that point in time he probably has no idea what is in the patch]

and then the announcement for weekend events which has the Save Santa and the beta test of the event that prior tuesday:
New Year weekend events
Save Santa Beta (Dec 26)

- Ele
------------------

PS.
The easiest way to tell if Fok has replied to a thread (here in the Forums) is to look for the star with a smiley face;

He only replied/ posted in 6 threads in the month of December.

-----------------

PPS.
I just logged in an alt and the 2017 christmas quests no longer show in the voyage log (yet the 2016 repair the sledge still shows)
However the 2017 christmas quests do show on my main... maybe they are opened at a certain level?

Signature
Daylight Saving Time USA March 11, 2018
DST Europe* March 25, 2018

First Day of Spring March 20, 2018