Voyage Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 86543

Total:#33

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Solved] New stats on general equipment are bugged, changing on their own

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 32/2398

Posted on 2018-01-02 22:45:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

See also: Bug with new stats of general equipment
and New Stats for General Equipment Working but not correctly
and Weird general stats after the latest update

------------------------------

I just spent 1000 Modification stones to add an orange stat to my item.

Luckily, after 1000 stones, I got orange mine damage (it says mine damage in the modification interface, but once linked it says cannon damage reduction, which is yet another translation error).

Everything went fine, I was happy with the result.I equipped the item and went to do my daily things. After a while i went to upgrade the item to advanced level and I noticed it didn't let me. I hovered over my item and notice the orange stat dropped down, became white. The fuck just happened?

I basically spent a month doing crete siege for 1000 modification stones and now the game stole it from me...

Signature
Help us at Voyage Century Wikia!
http://voyagecentury.wikia.com

Check out various tools for VCO at The Pirate's Cove:
http://yourpiratescove.com
Posted on 2018-01-03 04:20:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah it seems with the patches at and after christmas we got lots of bugs....

i hope they will be fixed fast and it would be probably nice to make an extra big free lunch or 1x max event  so ppl can get back their mod stones which they lost  or atleast some of them

general gear stats bugs is really a BIG and URGENT issuse..... because it has HUGE IMPACT  on the accounts/game AND is very EXPENSIVE    fix it soon pls and put make a compensation  Mr FoK

Edit:  1000Modifaction stones = 3000Item Mall = around 170 euro ( just as hint how much dsofa lost there in his example)

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-01-03 04:30:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

I understand your pain, just about 1k mods to nowhere. And this problem is only with the new sea stats that have recently been introduced. Hull reduse and damage and mines reduse and damage. can it make sense to remove these parameters?) Now shans take good land stats down, exchange all back plz)

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-03 04:57:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

removing those stats might be an option but not sure if that not would cause new problems.... i think in bbo they not had those problems (not sure would need to ask) but as i said in other topic i think they got those stats together with new pet system and GT lvl 80 update so maybe if FoK brings that patch  it will be fine again....not sure though i am no tech guy:D

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2018-01-03 06:00:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yup, had the same problem. Wasted all my Mod Stones and suddenly after relogging my stats dropped all to 500 in my case. 
I hope they do something about it...

Signature
Be good!
Posted on 2018-01-03 06:26:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

well that explain why one of my general equipment had some stones wasted aswell...
hope they fix it soon.
and yes BBO not had this problem, probly happens couse here are some patch stuff missing.

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-03 07:36:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

better dont refine general jewls if u are aiming for better sea status until bug fixed. Anyone had same problems with land general status?

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-03 12:32:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am also a victim of this aswell, got 4k reduce hull damage on january 2nd and it went down to 2k jan 3rd. There needs to be compensation for this as this is just absurd.  -Chriscielmar

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-03 12:39:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

we are getting multiple threads on this same subject
I will post cross links in first post.

- ele

Signature
Daylight Saving Time USA March 11, 2018
DST Europe* March 25, 2018

First Day of Spring March 20, 2018
Posted on 2018-01-03 20:14:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

The same happened to me a month ago and I lost 350 attack and 150 def from my General .
I reported it but IGG just told -after examining the evidence - that they were soorry for the inconvinience but they were unable unable to recover my loss.
I am not sure this lost was the game's mistake but it maybe was .

Signature